Touch me, I've seen the beta demo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KwazyDog

Hehe, Im in the same continent panzershreck, but about as far away from you as I could get. Im over on the Gold Coast wink.gif

Guest Captain Foobar

It is obvious that the next viewing should be in America's Finest City. San Diego is beautiful right now, and we dont have mosquitos like Florida ( tongue.gif )

Besides, there's me , Lokesa, Zeek, and many other players already here. I can find accomodations for whoever else wants to come!!!

Guest Big Time Software

Hey, whaddayaknow! KT is back smile.gif Tell me, when you are online can anybody else in Costa Rica make an outgoing call? wink.gif

Steve

Hmmm.....anyone who wants to buy 4 airline tickets [first class of course] and pick up my room and board and I am there. Then again, Steve might make the same offer. smile.gif Wait, he has to finish the game, so that makes it me again for the travelling spokesperson! smile.gif

Always wanted to go downunder... wink.gif

Rune

Guest GriffinCheng

How about this:

Anybody who wants to see the CM beta should provide the travel fares and accomodations for the beta tester (presumably Rune).

Accomodations is not a problem for me, humm, I am trying to see if I can get a Su27 to pick Rune up to Hong Kong.... smile.gif

Griffin @ work (back to work to be exact)

What's with all the frivolous road trips?

I mean, this is the 'net Age -- there's any number of ways we can do the same thing virtually, across the internet. NetMeeting is one, and there's others....

So, let's set up a thread here or a form on CMHQ where each beta tester can post the connection info (address, etc.) and the times they're available; this will allow the rest of us to preview the beta demo from wherever we may be....

Okay, okay -- I'm not serious. But it was sure fun writing it as if I were.... wink.gif

Come on aussies! Let's get them down here (Perth, Surfers, hell I'll go to Adelaide). Or perhaps he could personally carry our gold copies since it will be ages til we see them otherwise.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PanzerLeader:

And what about us Europeans?

After all this is the continent where CM took place!!

So a showing of the beta would be most suited to Europe, the game would feel at home here wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Panzerleader, if Europe is home to CM then you already know all about it. biggrin.gif

I'll go to Australia. Rune, can you fit me in a suitcase. I don't take up much room. wink.gif

------------------

It's a piece of junk — Moriarty

Guest GriffinCheng

Moriarty, Australia is a good idea. Perth is a little to far away...how bout Sydney? I think I can spare a couple of days just to see CM beta.

Griffin dreaming @ work.

Guest -panzershreck-

Perth is the best place in Australia and Australia is the best place in the world...so everyone come to my house and perth will be extra best cause cm is there.

[This message has been edited by -panzershreck- (edited 03-23-2000).]

I would like to take this oportunity to invite you to bring it here to Maui.

Every one can come here to see it.

Weathers always good. Beaches are fine. Golf is GREAT and the hard core WWII buffs can take a tour of Pearl Harbor.

I'll line up a conference room or whatever you need to show it.

Wonder if I could set up a tour of the "Super Computer" they have here? Or anything else that might convince you?

(He askes hopefully)

Aloha

Nick

Na,na,na....

What´s about Germany - especially the area of Stuttgart (where I live - hehehe)?

So, if, take Stuttgart - you are all invited.

Ah, come on, give as the final game .... rrrrrruuuuaaaahhhhhhh, when will it be released???????????????????

Greetings - Jochen

To settle this I propose Switzerland. A peacful and very nice country. We got everything to keep a player happy. Wine, beer, some home-made-hard-down-the-throat type of liquor, women biggrin.gif(you gotta have some distraction after planing, killing and bleeding for hours).

So it is the best place. You are all invited.

------------------

Veni, vidi, vici

Julius Caesar

panzershreck and goanna,

we don't need rune, KwazyDog is more accessible, anyone in Oz who can't find some pressing business meeting or conference to attend on the Gold Coast isn't trying.

I am now madly scrambling through conference notices for something suitable.

Sure it's work related, should even be tax deductible... smile.gif

Guest KwazyDog

Hehe, i think you can get a tax deduction for taking a pee as long as you did it on the Gold Coast Simon wink.gif

Then again, when CM goes gold you wont have time for a pee smile.gif

Guest -panzershreck-

cmon come to perth....i cant afford the petrol money to drive to bunbry let alone a ticket to the gold coast......

BTS,

Yikes mu last post was a little misleading. I was only in Costa Rica a couple months. No laptop. No phone. Just beer, surf, sand, locals and a few tourists. No I am in Milwaukee (67 miles from Chicago). To answer your question I have no experience logging in to the WWW from Costa Rica. However, I am having a great deal of trouble with the phone company here in Milwaukee just gettting a clean 28.8 for the first couple weeks. Thank God I'll have cable-modem in 21 days.

Can't wait to see them Tiger Tanks rolling on my screen.

Richard Kalajian