CMBN Battle Pack 2 - Utah Beach is now available!!!

1 minute ago, JoMac said:

So, what does the CMBN 4.05 Patch do ?..I'm guessing it either helps with game enhancements (Frame-Rate, Shaders, etc), or it's mainly used in conjunction with BP2. 

This patch just adds the Pack content.

Yup...

v4.05 PATCH NOTES

* Battle Pack 2 – Utah Beach content added. Purchase required. Must own the Commonwealth and Market Garden modules and the Vehicle Pack.

And worth every penny / cent 😉.

On 6/13/2024 at 5:33 PM, Vacillator said:
On 6/13/2024 at 5:24 PM, Mik093 said:

After all these efforts, it's out of the question to end this way, I reload my last save 3 minutes before the end and I eliminate the last Germans.

No-one will blame you for that.  Hopefully 😉...

Oh I'm totally judging the guy 🙂

Only joking @Mik093

On 6/11/2024 at 10:20 AM, Vacillator said:

This rings a bell from testing, I think a few people had issues possibly depending on the hardware they had.  If I recall correctly one thing to try as a remedy was to not start the naval bombardment full on right away - @Ithikial_AU?

Oddly I didn't have a problem with it on my gaming laptop, my lucky day.

❤️.

The remedy for me was to only do the naval bombardment right away, and leave orders for my infantry for the next turn. The insane lag in that mission was at its worst for me during the deployment phase, and it really eased up when I was giving orders for turn 2. And having my infantry hunker down for a turn or two turned out to be a good plan anyway, since it took a turn or two to gain fire superiority (with the assistance of the naval gunfire, which took the better part of the first turn for the first shells to land) and trying to move across open beach without fire superiority is a ticket to unnessesary losses.