Anti-Tank Gun shoots magic AP shell that fly 30 degree off the gun barrel.

:) 

This is probably about an animation glitch, but it is funny to watch.

AP shell is flying a large angle away from the direction of the gun barrel.

dGNXaSR.jpeg

it's caused by the Aiming. during this process the turning of gun is stopped in the animation, but the game is still probably put the gun's turning into the hit or miss calculation.

Video of the two engagements, they are the same Pak40 shooting the two T-34/76 moving at high speed at close range (which has a high bearing rate change.

All vehicles and emplacements do this as far as I'm aware. The animation only goes so far,.and tanks jockeying for position to get a more optimal firing angle isn't animated, so you'll see cannon fire at some pretty funny angles. Not often I've seen it happen in a flat arc to the side though.

I am pretty sure it was stated years ago that its just an alignment between the underlying firing logic and the rendering of the action.  They run at different cycles and there is no reasonable way to fix it for all events.  I would bet it happens a lot, but mostly at such a small deviation that players don't notice.