Can't activate Downfall module on macOS

2 minutes ago, Ultradave said:

Do you try moving your mouse over the activation window? There is a graphics issue (for a couple of years now) with the activation window drawing in OS X. If you fiddle with the mouse you can get it to show flashing, and see where the license number window is and the Activate button. It will work if your mouse is in the right place even if you can't see it.

Of course, if this is all you can get, then that's a whole new problem. 

Dave

HANKS.
But the window opens and closes immediately in little <1 second
I can not do anything.....

Hmm. Then I would open a ticket with the help desk. I'm not going to be able to recreate that, and I'm not sure what it could be doing. (or not doing 🙂  )

To narrow it down, can you run the activate new products script from another title, and does it have the same symptoms, or does it work? And by work, you'd still get the flashing graphics but you'd be able to see and use it.

Dave

29 minutes ago, Dawoox said:

Same problem pink screen appear and disappear... on other title activation programs on CMBN and CMSF 2.....

I'm stumped. I think the best thing to do is open a help desk ticket. 

Dave

One thing I found - Using an Apple Mouse allowed the norma graphics (Sonoma 14.3) to function a bit longer allowing a slightly easier confirmation of KEY. Despite "flashing graphics" Activation can work. 

When you copy to your clipboard your Battlefront KEY and mange to see the "PASTE" option in  "flashing graphics" Activation does work. 

Buzz