Survey for future BattlePack projects

Hi Mr. X,

I'd say: go for something NEW and ORIGINAL! Either because of the terrain, or of the units involved, or of the campaign goals. Not an easy task...

There are now plenty of Panzergrenadier campaigns on the Eastern Front, and I understand that several of your new campaigns will feature Sicherung and Infantry divisions.

I think Operation Nodrwind is probably a good bet at something original...

I've always wanted (and failed miserably at making) a campaign around "Decision in the Ukraine, Summer 1943 II SS and III Panzerkorps".

Read the book (more than once). The part about Regiment "Eicke" and Gerassimova and nearby encounters is interesting in that I have copies of 1:50000 Library of Congress Truppenausgabe maps for L-37-6-A, B, and C (Bol.-Meschkowa, Dmitrijewka,and Uspenskaja). Just no time (or seemingly talent) for creating a good map.

1 hour ago, herr_oberst said:

I've always wanted (and failed miserably at making) a campaign around "Decision in the Ukraine, Summer 1943 II SS and III Panzerkorps".

Read the book (more than once). The part about Regiment "Eicke" and Gerassimova and nearby encounters is interesting in that I have copies of 1:50000 Library of Congress Truppenausgabe maps for L-37-6-A, B, and C (Bol.-Meschkowa, Dmitrijewka,and Uspenskaja). Just no time (or seemingly talent) for creating a good map.

That's Nipe's book? It's on the reading list

On 1/15/2024 at 8:23 PM, Bubba883XL said:

i'd actually like to see some more vehicle packs, unsure if this has been mentioned before or ...

It has, but bears repeating.  Vehicles are the one thing we can't make- if we had the vehicles, we wouldn't need BFC to make any more games!  OK, I see the problem...    

Edited by wadepm
forgot a word