CMFI FRANCE 1940 BRONZE PACK IS RELEASED!!!

Just now, Vacillator said:

Sans problème mon ami.

Seriously though some of those 'towing' vehicles are quite something to behold.

Just now, quakerparrot67 said:

i see no tall, ripped belgians, subcontinental opium dens, or  breakfast bearing ladies (strange or otherwise).  i gather that you come from the land of texas.   is damian45 an antipodian?

loving the mod, btw.  hope to have more shots soon.

cheers,

rob

This must be a real pleasure to participated and drive a beast like this and be in this column of smoke and noises,... ok and see some speciality like Texas driver...😆

1 minute ago, Vacillator said:

Agreed, I would love it.  With or without Phil, the Texas driver.

no no you are wrong !! 

This must be a real pleasure to participated and see some speciality like Texas driver...With or without Phil, in this column of smoke and noises,.😸

@quakerparrot67 and @Vacillator It was the summer of 83 and I had just got back from about 6 weeks in Beirut and I worked all that summer at a marina in New Jersey. Pumping gas, painting boats and such. I had a boom box left over from high school and a couple cassettes. Men At Work! "Travelling in a fried-out combie, on a hippie trail, head full of zombie. I meta strange lady, she mad me nervous, she tooka me in and made me breakfast." LAND DOWN UNDER partial lyrics.

@Damian45 and @Ithikial_AU are both from W.A. Perth or a nearby town nobody heard of. Like where I stayed down in bloody Bunbury.

Edited by kohlenklau

Just now, kohlenklau said:

@quakerparrot67 and @Vacillator It was the summer of 83 and I had just got back from about 6 weeks in Beirut and I worked all that summer at a marina in New Jersey. Pumping gas, painting boats and such. I had a boom box left over from high school and a couple cassettes. Men At Work! "Travelling in a fried-out combie, on a hippie trail, head full of zombie. I meta strange lady, she mad me nervous, she tooka me in and made me breakfast." LAND DOWN UNDER partial lyrics.

yes, i got that...  just not sure of the connection with the new 1940 wehrmacht troops.

I am having a blast modding this FRANCE 1940 project. I am not sure what Bootie will do over at CMMODSIV. I hope he uploads the BRONZE release. 

Take a look at this.

Yes, I DO have some texture things to fix and Blender is kicking my butt for some things I need to do on the model.

But I changed the UI branch and portrait and silhouette. AND the floating icon.

Dang...and I still gotta edit the e out of Sturmgeshutz. hahaha

g8jyPGm.png

2 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

I am trying to figure out what head gear to plop on my France 1940 StuG crews.

I consulted with my personal STUG expert @Heinrich505 but he wasn't 100% sure.

Then I just saw this...

dA1dYwH.jpg

Wow! I have 592 subscribers to my youtube channel. I am amazed. 

Hey l ami didn't know that you have a YouTube place, so I give you my blue thumbs !

Edited by JM Stuff

FR40A  BRONZE "PLUS UP" IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD

What is this plus up thing kohlenklau? 

-It is like a patch to fix my mistakes (only human!) BUT with some bonus content I decided to tack on. And a new scenario with the StuG. 

AND I have a new emblem to show how to play the scenario.

YY1dU54.png

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b1xxqze5cnnuq6o/AAAbeTl95UlC8Zo8MoXQ_uIca?dl=0

Put the scenario in your CMFI scenario folder.

Put the mods in with your CMFI z folder next to the previous Bronze folder.

The only one to worry to paste over what is already there is the optional string file in the Nice to Haves section.

If you have any questions, just holler out or PM me.

Remember our motto!

uuvtpXC.png

Edited by kohlenklau

10 minutes ago, quakerparrot67 said:

could your beautiful new grey stug be carried over to your barbarosa mod in cmrt?  also any other early war tanks you might have?  please?

Hi Rob. Before I retire in July I do plan to take a look at all my older mods and TRY to straighten them up, maybe apply some new things I have learned to slightly revamp them, then offer them to CMMODSIV. 

8 minutes ago, quakerparrot67 said:

greatest assets

Maybe I am the jack of all trades, master of none type! The community has folks with awesome talent that outshines anything I ever cobbled together. I do hope that MORE folks try and be brave and "create content" with scenarios and campaigns and mods and such.