CMFI FRANCE 1940 BRONZE PACK IS RELEASED!!!

In about 2 weeks we will release the FR40B SILVER PACK which includes the Char B1 bis. Get your pre-order in now while supplies last! :D

8rCgYIF.png

She is a big girl who can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'...!

mhVuEkO.png

...until she went on a date with an eighty-eight!

zv0jK72.png

ALSO IN THE SILVER PACK will be the Panzer IVD. And the crew is wearing their fashionable panzerwaffe berets. Because they are in France. Oui?

LBs8Dfu.png

Edited by kohlenklau

4 hours ago, Damian45 said:

Nice screenshot @quakerparrot67, always nice to see my Germans that I spent weeks on to get the 1940 look they needed, including my new helmets variations with wire/canvas strap and leather strap around the helmets.

Indeed they are looking very nice great job about them, also very nice screenshot that let us discover rob, @quakerparrot67 all details and perfect shape of the German early war moment.

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

In about 2 weeks we will release the FR40B SILVER PACK which includes the Char B1 bis. Get your pre-order in now while supplies last! :D

8rCgYIF.png

She is a big girl who can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'...!

mhVuEkO.png

...until she went on a date with an eighty-eight!

zv0jK72.png

ALSO IN THE SILVER PACK will be the Panzer IVD. And the crew is wearing their fashionable panzerwaffe berets. Because they are in France. Oui?

LBs8Dfu.png

Very nice screenshot and unhappy moment for the crew, but why you said always "she" when you are talking about this tank ??

Are you in love with the driver that (you) only know this is a woman or perhaps only the name that you give to him? I mean her I don't know more !? 😜

Edited by JM Stuff

26 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Are you in love with the driver that (you) only know this is a woman or perhaps only the name that you give to him? I mean her I don't know more !? 

hahaha funny man. From now on, post your joke funny comments is ok only if you send a new screenshot. Help the mod!

I guess calling things "she" and "her" is a tradition from the navy. Maybe woke modern world frowns on this? I don't care. 

ALWAYS POST A SCREENSHOT!

7l8vywE.png

Edited by kohlenklau

AsXQMAT.png

German infantry advance under fire by a rear guard of French infantry.

Amj7n9L.jpg

Fritz taking potshots at French infantry while his company advances forward!

neeoA5p.jpg

German infantry firing at few remaining French infantry that are fighting to the bitter death.

X1C3Geh.jpg

Last remaining French surrendered! the battle was a swift victory for Germany.

32 minutes ago, Artkin said:

Wow that new pz IV looks clean.

Yeah !!

this one mimics running out of gas, because he dont want to clean his beast, to avoid to dont cross the wooded and muddy part of the Ardennes! !! 😆

Edited by JM Stuff

1 hour ago, Vacillator said:

Okay Phil what have you done to me?  You got me watching this:

Some great and rare running vehicles in that video.  I love the SdKfz7, 10, 11 etc. strangely beautiful.  We should definitely go...

que du bonheur pour les yeux et les oreilles et aussi certains chauffeur...en anglais c est la meme chose !! 😝

Allez les amis just jumping  of yours google translator !!!😇

Dont cheat voici la reponse !! 

only happiness for the eyes and ears and also some driver ... in English it's the same thing !!

Come on friends dont jump more of yours google translator!!! 

Edited by JM Stuff

10 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

"vegamite fried-out combie" 1940 soldiers. @Damian45

i see no tall, ripped belgians, subcontinental opium dens, or  breakfast bearing ladies (strange or otherwise).  i gather that you come from the land of texas.   is damian45 an antipodian?

loving the mod, btw.  hope to have more shots soon.

cheers,

rob