CMBN steelbook art

45 minutes ago, chuckdyke said:

Would be better if they used a screenshot? It looks a little rough. Have a go to make one myself for a Red Thunder Campaign.

Yes, screenshot is also a good idea, will try it out. Just made this combo with CMx1 :)CMBN2.png.bae0a9833eb3822e0cd1e4327e9e386c.png

2 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

Kingdom Come - I see you are a man of culture and good taste :)

Here's the original photo:

35_utah_beach_1944_debarquement_normandi

Thank you very much! And KCD is one of the best games i've ever played, truly one of a kind:)

3 hours ago, Dr.Fusselpulli said:

Kind of, I'm the Community Manager. :D
And I like to play Combat Mission in my free time. Realistic games are my favorite.

Great game. Although I got stuck at the monastery lol. Planning for years to revisit/restart but time.

On 4/14/2023 at 9:34 AM, Dr.Fusselpulli said:

Kind of, I'm the Community Manager. :D
And I like to play Combat Mission in my free time. Realistic games are my favorite.

Ah ok. Well you're working for a great game :)

The only problem is that I'm never progressing much in the main storyline because I'm too happy just riding around the beautiful landscape doing minor things and looking at the sun coming up and going down... and having a beer in the taverns!

Kingdom Come is the only game I ever played that made me want to travel. I've been looking at plane tickets to Czechia and if it would be possible to rent a bicyle instead of a horse...

Edited by Bulletpoint