CM EARLY WAR PBEM CLUB

kohlenklau

1 hour ago, Raging Al said:

Many thanks.  I’ll be sure to download and try them out with feedback.

Excellent. My stuff is available from the link in my forum signature. My goody box has a butt ton of stuff. It is semi-organized by title and then the various directions I have gone. IT COULD BE BETTER ORGANIZED. But PM me if you hit any snags.

@wadepm Greetings to you as you appear to have the shared love for early war. I know that you might only prefer a BFC production of Barbarossa but please be aware of my mods for Barbarossa and some scenarios I have made. If you have an interest in the mods and small collection of single player scenarios or playing a PBEM using the mods, please PM me. If I don't hear from you at all, best wishes sir.

Well, I already sent a PM request for anything you do.  Everything you have done is superb. 

My only hope is that all your various mods can be better organized into specific folders so it's easier to d/l and insert updates and enhancements.  As I mentioned to you, Phil, right now I have several different versions of all your mods in many different folders.  Hope that Bootie's CMMODS site can be helpful in this.

Ok, hold on. This is obviously your pet peeve and let me put on my "Steve" hat and reply!

Right now, any mod from anybody can be organized or renamed in folders in any way that pleases the downloader. 

If the mods are not modtagged, like all of Aris's work, then it might cause a big cluster-fudge problem.

A modder cannot know what other mods are in the downloader's z folder and somehow handle any possible conflict. 

I have made goofs where I forgot certain issues about modtags and it caused issues. Live and learn.

I think the only mods that I really had an old and new version was [africa] and [afrika].

Booties site will not do any organizing at all. They just offer the download of what I pass to them.

When in doubt, whip it out.

As mentioned, Phil...  I think I will have to delete everything of yours and start with fresh downloads.  It's a horrific job trying to untangle dozens/hundreds of mods plus variations plus updates and improvements from the past few years.  As you know, almost every CM2 family has had at least many hundreds of mods since 2007 totaling thousands of mods, and many no longer work due to engine updates etc.  Trying to test which ones are still ok and which should be deleted started to take man-weeks of work, so not feasible unless it's a full-time job.  It's easier to start fresh.  I actually envy the newer members as they can do so.

6 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I bought a 1TB external SSD from Chyna. $30. It did not come with a camera and a balloon.

hahaha ! chyna camera balloon...imagination is on the top... !

yes Phill is the best to keep your Box free for yourself, I did the same, months longs I keep all the mods in my box and never somebodys was taking or perhaps that I dont know, because this was public, the only differences with you that my mods are not usefull.

PS que passa with the French40 ??

4 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

PS que passa with the French40 ??

La mujer quiere ir por el visitacion con su mama (93 anos) y su hermanos por dos dias. Por supuesto, Puedo trabajar con el mod [france1940]. Probalmente. Pero dependamente con el vino y cerveza. :D

Edited by kohlenklau

40 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

La mujer quiere ir por el visitacion con su mama (93 anos) y su hermanos por dos dias. Por supuesto, Puedo trabajar con el mod [france1940]. Probalmente. Pero dependamente con el vino y cerveza. :D

good woman they are always to be taken to heart... for two days,  my poor friend, it would be better to make a choice either not to touch alcohol and drive old machines like R35s, or to touch alcohol and not be surprised the next day, to have not an R35 but a 1914 cart, that you remodeled despite your unwillingness to touch the Battlefront models the day before, but with the spirit of always having to do something, you added your mark in spite of everything... breathe and enjoy yours bottles but have a though to my words, this will probably avoid the cart of 1914, boire ou conduire il faut choisir.

in spanish i would nedd googlefriend. 😝

Edited by JM Stuff

Just now, kohlenklau said:

Es no problemo. solamente boire in mi casa. no necesito conduire. pero veramente quiero trabajar mucho por el mod france40

when I said "drive old machines like R35s" I  make a ref that you are touching on the mod of course !, the mod is in your head, and you have to let it go, I know you !

and me...dont think that i m doing nothing !

I seem to be happy and funny but i can cry,... since about 14 hours I was working on this model 👇
this is a renault ahn 1940 basic model in .stl without any textures and in onebloc 
so taking models of a 3d from BFC from another truck, i cut all the parts created myself the textures and materials cut doors front light wheels... all is ok and with a good result, wiht a little proud of myself , but when I want ot export in the (xplu💣🤬s2<f....mdr) file i cannot do it, so i try to convert the full package in .obj and work again differently on, but result is really sad and i am on the ground, that I cannot export it.😔😪
So for the time no french truck1940,... but is not my last word...💫

So I know now that i dont have to touch a .stl file this file is only to make some print out, but it was a good try.

So check the pictures I will delete it after !!

.stl basic and ugly !

7YeGwS1.png

with a JM touch !

bsA3sIB.png

with a xplu💣🤬s2<f....point mdr

y3R0qKC.jpg