Bubba883XL

28 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

If you're searching for a mod...

...don't be feelin' blue.

I got this word of advice...

...that I will send to you..

You gotta call Er-win, Er-win, Er-win.

Erwin is your man.

Tony is the best dang guarder and storer of mods, in this here CM land.

@Erwin

bless it be, come forth Erwin, and claim your honour. lol

19 minutes ago, Bubba883XL said:

are these via use of the mod tag system???

I ***THINK*** that they are in game for CMRT as an item of headgear but if ported over to other WW2 titles then it replaces an item of headgear and would/should be modtagged in CMFI. Or maybe I have that backwards and they are in CMFI and have to be ported to CMRT with a modtag. But the [gebirgsjager] modtag makes sure that the proper version is displayed on screen. Hunter green waffenfarbe I seem to recall.

13 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

Hi all, saved this picture awhile ago but can't seem to recall where i placed the download lol...it i believe was a gebirgsjager uniform mod by Ez's...

i've tried searching the forums as thats where i found the picture. but if anyone can help. please..lol...

This is where the pic came from ...

Incidentally Bubba, if you want to find anything on the forum, don't rely on the search engine. Google can do a quicker, more accurate search every time just go to Google and type this in the search field:

site:https://community.battlefront.com/ Gebirgsjäger

Replacing Gebirgsjäger with your search term.

Even shows forum pics in the images tab which is how I found what you were looking for.

4 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

are these via use of the mod tag system???

partly, though not all. I´ve them in my CMRT data/z folder though not in use ATM (due to CMRT V2.12 testing things)

Think some is @kohlenklau and the other...IDK. Can´t remember where I´d downloaded from and I tend to rename as well as remove unneeded things like text files and such. So it´s not original zips.

6rH3qsX.jpg

both files here in my DB if it just concerns jager feldmutze and caps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/23g0d2g0u5vhx3i/All the German peaked caps to M43 Feldmutze.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9rcf31fd2gcmks/zzM43 cap.zip?dl=0

10 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

bless it be, come forth Erwin, and claim your honour. lol

I am traveling abroad right now and don't have access to all the CM files.  Should be back this weekend.  So, if you haven't found it by then I'll check my mod files.  However, everything was sent to Bootie, so he may have what you are looking for.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:17 AM, Lucky_Strike said:

This is where the pic came from ...

Incidentally Bubba, if you want to find anything on the forum, don't rely on the search engine. Google can do a quicker, more accurate search every time just go to Google and type this in the search field:

site:https://community.battlefront.com/ Gebirgsjäger

Replacing Gebirgsjäger with your search term.

Even shows forum pics in the images tab which is how I found what you were looking for.

Big thanks my freind. yeah i had a no luck with the forums search engine lol and google well,. just showed everything lol

On 11/24/2022 at 3:32 AM, RockinHarry said:

partly, though not all. I´ve them in my CMRT data/z folder though not in use ATM (due to CMRT V2.12 testing things)

Think some is @kohlenklau and the other...IDK. Can´t remember where I´d downloaded from and I tend to rename as well as remove unneeded things like text files and such. So it´s not original zips.

6rH3qsX.jpg

both files here in my DB if it just concerns jager feldmutze and caps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/23g0d2g0u5vhx3i/All the German peaked caps to M43 Feldmutze.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9rcf31fd2gcmks/zzM43 cap.zip?dl=0

I don't think this is it, as i have the m43 hat mod etc, and am happy as is it, the picture i refer to seems a more all in one type mod typical with uniforms etc as everything seems improved etc. 

3 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

I'm slightly confused now tbh. was this ever really a mod? lol... i assumed it was like the recent volksturm unfirom mod, with improved textures etc.. 

I must say that I've never seen a Gebirgsjäger mod from EZ and I'm pretty sure I have all his uniforms, even the ones that don't work ... try PM'ing him, last time I PM'd him he responded, he just doesn't mod on here anymore.

12 minutes ago, Erwin said:

If this is for CMRT I see EZ did HG, Armored Inf, Heer, and Volks.  I cannot find a Gebirgsjäger mod for CMRT.  Maybe it was by a different modder?

Erwin me I am searching a mod from a guy that was making a Us Mp  ww2 but I thing never be posted as mod for everybodys !!??

JM 

12 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

I don't think this is it, as i have the m43 hat mod etc, and am happy as is it, the picture i refer to seems a more all in one type mod typical with uniforms etc as everything seems improved etc. 

Oh... could be hard then finding, if it´s an all in one mod package maybe. Or it was a custom made combo. Uniform from that and caps from another one. Thus far I rarely played missions with Gebirgsjagers involved so I lack an overview. But good luck. Interestingly remains of 6th SS Nord fought their last battles about 50km from where I live now.