Battle of Berlin Mod

NPye

• 1 month later...

I would love to add the troops and armored vehicles, my only problem is that every time I tried to download the Berlin Mod it failes to download correctly, and I was wondering if it's Author could break the Mod and split it up for download, just move 50% and repost it as a Part 1 @ part 2 so it will be downloaded. I'm trying to download it again, it takes 2 hours on my laptop to download and most of the issues come in the last -5-10 minutes of a big downloaded           

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

To sum up my first impression of this mod: beautiful art work, but have you tested it?

1,The IS-2 in the picture was hit four times and survived, but they have not been able to spot the tank destroyer on the flat ground?

The German tank destroyer destroyed three of my IS-2s here, I'm 100% sure that the tank destroyer is right in front of me!

E7rt8Em.jpeg

2,Why do tanks moving through buildings?

TRQTOE8.png

3, This scenario was not arranged properly at the beginning, half of the units were outside the setup zone and could not move, so they were immediately ambushed by the Germans

oaY7qxY.jpeg

(Off-topic, CM engine simply cannot support such a complex map, and the game is extremely laggy.)

Edited by humback

On 6/20/2023 at 4:42 AM, humback said:

To sum up my first impression of this mod: beautiful art work, but have you tested it?

Thanks bud, I made many corrections on V2.1

Link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k_yxmQ79p6N9tgssnPEbuSsLtU0hU-ku/view

As for tanks driving through buildings, thats the engine doing that, also i run these maps perfectly on hi settings, 32 gig of ram, 2 gig Video card 3200mhz processor.

If you find anything let me know and i will fix. Thanks for your support bud. Cheers