Lord General MB CM Web award.

Guest Lord General MB

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers & Sirs,

I've disided to put out some awards for all the great CM sites out there. I thought you all could make my day easier by recomending some sites so that I can go over and review them. This award is not limited to only one part of design. So say perhaps that a site has realy good mods, then the award goes to them for that. Say on the other hand that the general design is exallent. Then that is what to award goes for. So send me some nominations!

Feel free to nominate your own site of course.... I'm actauly going to use a smiley.... :)

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Thank you all! I'll get right tothe reviews... expect some by tomorow.... Very busy....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

You Know that was annoying me too. I have been on a few that haven't had updates since June! What's the point of having a site that is gonna sit and rot in cyberspace?

Mord

Don't forget MadMatt's site

And here's a double vote for Kump's site. That place is fantastic.

3 cheers for comparison shots!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Sending out awards to all how diplayed some nice marret of site.

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Kitty. You hamster lover... what the hell's wrong with your attitude? but all the same.... "NQ bronze" award for the most *&$^& CM site I've ever seen.

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army