CM needs this feature…

So WARNO came out and it has a feature which I would see in combat mission. That feature is the ability to see all units movement commands with the press of a button when pause and unpaused. I apologize if those features are all ready in game. If so, how do you do it? This would make the pregame set up of all sized battles easy and accessible to beginners and casual wargamers.

At the bottom right of the GUI you can bring up a series of buttons like Surrender, Cease Fire, Menu. If you select Menu it will bring up a bunch of options such as Show all movement paths (ALT-P), trees off/on, sounds off/on, and more.

On 1/26/2022 at 10:12 PM, WimO said:

ALT - P

That used to be more useful in CMx1 as it also displayed all target lines.

To determine whether a unit has a target active right now you have to visit each individual unit. That can be quite annoying if you have to check for stale area fire commands.

9 minutes ago, Redwolf said:

To determine whether a unit has a target active right now you have to visit each individual unit. That can be quite annoying if you have to check for stale area fire commands.

I rarely use 'Target' for area fire for just this reason, 'Target Briefly - 60 seconds' gets you the same result, but it saves you ammo & work too!  ;)