Brigade Engineer Battalion

So I don’t actually have CMBS (yet, I’m sure I’ll buy it someday) but I was wondering about the MTOE of the BEB in the game. I’m currently assigned to the MICO of a BEB and I thought it would be pretty funny if I could control one in the game. Are the support companies (MI, Signals, etc...) represented in the MTOE?

You ought to. There ought to be a house rule that you can't pontificate about a game at inordinate length unless you've actually played it. 🙂 If you look in the licence agreement you get full pontificating, moaning, rabbiting on inconsequentially and arguing rights from Battlefront right away.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:07 PM, Bearstronaut said:

Are the support companies (MI, Signals, etc...) represented in the MTOE?

Support formations generally aren't simulated in CM unless they have a direct combat role, and even then some of the more niche combat support units are not present. Combat engineers (the actual 12B's) are in game and are already attached to the combined arms battalions, but that is the only real engineering asset you get access too. There aren't any breaching vehicles like the ABV or bridging vehicles either. I'm personally hoping that we will eventually get an engineering vehicle pack that adds mine plows and the ABV at least, but there are no plans for that as of now. 

On 6/26/2020 at 6:07 PM, Bearstronaut said:

I’m currently assigned to the MICO of a BEB 

+1.    

No the MICO is not in the TOE.  Using the editor you might be able to create one to a certain extent.  It probably would not be perfect but might work well enough for your purposes.  It would at least be fun to try.  I made a scenario in CMBS that had a S2 shop, SIGINT, HUMINT etc.   

10 hours ago, sburke said:

Barring that I think you'd try on your own as a secondary choice 😛 

Sometimes the increase in knowledge is worth the cost. I'm sure my men would be honored to be part of that experiment if it allows me to learn more. ;)