New COMBAT MISSION CD Cover Art

Guest Tom

frontcover_thumb.jpg

Hi all ,

while this picture is only a downsized and compressed preview , I hope you still get an impression of my work. The original files ( 600 kb ) can be downloaded from the " Modifications " section of my CM Site.

BTW: They look great on special inkjet photo paper....

Regards

Thomas Klimisch ( " non-assimilated but still alive " )

------------------

Visit Toms Combat Mission HQ ( bilingual site ) at http://home.germany.net/101-77027/CM/TCMHQ.html

Guest dirkd1976

Nice looking site man. Love the cover art....downloaded it already!!

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

Hi Von Brizee ,

A new scenario ? Sounds good. Please send it via E-Mail ( look at the small gif animation located at the navigationframe on my site ). I will post your scenario ASAP.

Regards

Thomas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Von Brizee:

Looks great. I have a scenario I want to submit to your page, but where do I do it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Visit Toms Combat Mission HQ ( bilingual site ) at http://home.germany.net/101-77027/CM/TCMHQ.html

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Very Nice! I've made a new intro demo by stealing loads of stuff from "allied general." I like the "C&C red alert" touch...

Why are you telling us though?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Lord General MB,

The point is this. You can download this picture and print it off. Use it then in a blank jewel case to store your CM cd in.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Guest dirkd1976

Hey Tom, I just printed it out on a high DPI printer on photo paper and it looks amazing. Got my new jewel case already for my CM CD. To bad its not going to get much use.....the CD never leaves my PC. Just wanted to say THANKS!!!

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

That is a work of art. Now...what is the best way to get one of my own if I don't own a color printer? I will pay someone if they will make me a print on some good paper. Can anyone help us unfortunate souls who own b & w printers...

------------------

Everything in moderation...except CM.

Hi there ,

thanks for the kind words concerning my CD Cover design. Some of you sent me questions via e-mail..please let me use this way to answer those mails.

1.) I am no " professional artist/designer or whatever " ...just a " normal CM grognard ".

2.) The Covers were made with a " little help " from PAINT SHOP PRO and ADOBE IMAGE STYLER.

3.) For Heavens Sake: the " preview " in this forum IS NOT THE ARTWORK YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD..*g*. Please go to my website to download the ziped pictures ( 600 kb ) from my " modification " section. There are also instructions about the correct scaling for the covers and a URL to download a shareware tool , that will print these covers in the correct size.

Next thing to come... my CM screensaver..stay tuned

Regards

Thomas Klimisch

------------------