BBC Article on Kursk Prokhorovka controversy.

I don't mean to stir up a hornet's nest as apparently this has elsewhere. I've not heard of this new analysis by British historian Ben Wheatley and German historian Karl Heinz Frieser, but it has been received with much contention in Russia where understandably there is still a lot of hostility towards the Germans about the war.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48963295

In the article was rude enough statement: that "victory monument" (chapel is a "victory monument") has no foundations. Some Russian journalist translated that monument should be destroyed, for hype, I think. Everyone reposted... And that revisionists attempts to find a victory in any defeat are amazing. 

It's fun that Germans so much like to talk about shooting dozens of T-34 year after year. It is anniversary of "Bagration" offensive, when thousands German soldiers died because of militaristic madness of their country. But who cares? Victims are boring, stories about crushing 50 T-34s are fun.

This is a war game forum not a political forum.  The politics of this can be debated elsewhere if that’s your bag. 

FWIW the actual research - objective and fact based is well worth reading rather than various media interpretations.