Four Brand New Ones ... No Waiting

The new Boots N' Tracks page of the Wild Bill's Raiders site is up and running. There is a lot of good stuff there, including four brand spanking new scenarios from three different designers.

I think you will be pleased. There are also some good gaming tips, some new pics from Sinpoet and other things you will enjoy.

Kevin Kinscherf, one of the Raiders put the page together for us and did a fantastic job.

Kinch, as we call him, has really pitched and done his part as a part of the CM Raider Team.

Our site works closely in support of Madmatt's site, both of us at TGN.

Go here: http://wbr.thegamers.net

Then click on Boots N' Tracks in the menu to the left. You'll find it all there!

Please, give us some feedback. Let us know what you think. We can take it...I think rolleyes.gif !

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Wild Bill you are a treasure to any wargamming community. You have put alot of work in and made alot of people happy passing the time on the virtual battle field.

I have read about you and your Raiders in the Mags and you are man of respect ammongst the chosen few who love this type of gaming.

Hell you even helped me to get my old SP games to run last year...cause I couldn't figure out what was what on Win98. well enough gushing, happy three years my friend and here's to many more!

Mord

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 10-27-2000).]

How very kind of you all, gentlemen. I thank you. I've come to know and appreciate so many of you in these last few months. You've been a great encouragement to me.

I remember Mord. biggrin.gif It was my pleasure to be of some help.

That is what it's all about, sharing what we have and know. Thank you again...WB

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

billw@matrixgames.com

Thank you very much , Wild Bill.

The enthusiasm and dedication that you and others like you show for CM further elevates what was already a fantastic game.

------------------

I said ... Put the bunny down!

[This message has been edited by Cuchulainn (edited 10-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Cuchulainn (edited 10-27-2000).]

Wild Bill, many thanks! Your maps are great! Thanks also for the help on my old Trois Points map (never "published" because my wife had a baby a few months ago and also because some other guy made a Trois Points map that is about 1000 times better!!!). Although I didn't get my map out there, thanks for helping me with it anyway. You're the man.

Gentlemen, the accolades are received with much gratitude. Congratulations Buddy. Tell us what you had...er, what, or even better the name of the new creation. I hope all went well.

Your map was a good one. I don't think it could have been all that much better. You are too hard on yourself.

But that's okay. Do another. Don't let that stop those creative juices from flowing! biggrin.gif

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

billw@matrixgames.com

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Great work! Can't wait to try those scenarios out. Hmmm I better lock the door to my room so I am not forced to interact with other humans... it would only cost me time that can be better spent on new battles. smile.gif

Great job WBW and please don't ever leave the CM community!!!!!!

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

We'll try to never let you or the other gamers down. Quality is much more important to us than quantity.

And if we ever should, tell us. We have a listening ear. I'm always open to suggestions and criticism. Just leave some skin on the bones. Flailing is very painful biggrin.gif

Thanks for this very kind note, VF!...

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

billw@matrixgames.com

Wild Bill,

Your scenarios (and the ones from Berli) are the only ones on my machine.

They are always a blast to play (even though my computer can hardly run them!).

Congratulations on 3 years.

Again thanks.

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

Oh, it gets worse, Mace. I also have Kwazydog, Kinch, T Hagman, and Rune. And now a new Raider has joined us, Ted Quincey.

Now can you imagine dealing with this wild and rowdy bunch? rolleyes.gif

Colin, I feel honored. Oh, I sent you that package you asked for, the batch of scenarios to post on your site. Thank you!

WB

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

billw@matrixgames.com