WIP: British Army Uniforms, Helmets, and Gear

Helmets are definitely too dark - the covers tend to fade more than the uniform as well because they get the most attention from the sun and rain so I would go one shade lighter than whatever you end up going with on the uniform - unless it ends up looking totally weird of course.  I think the uniforms are just a shade too dark but they probably look right at distance but to be fair they're close enough if you don't want to muck about with them anymore.

@Erwin, I always make layers with dust dirt, so you'll have an option of clean or dirty.

@Splinty, thanks and I'll be trying to contact Booty tonight for the upload.

@Combartintman, thanks for the input. I had already lightened things up since the last pictures, but probably should tweak the helmets a bit. "Muck(ing)about" is spot on. I much and muck-- often using a word that rhymes--on these mods until I'm going stir crazy.  I'm declaring victory in a bit and calling it done.

463y6cY.png

qGJZf3A.png

I sent the mod files to Bootie just now. I had contacted Bootie yesterday about it and he indicated he'd be able to get to uploading it at CMMMOD IV in maybe a day or so. Since we have an 8 or 9 hour time difference, my guess is probably by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. 

• 3 years later...