How many PBEM games you guys got going

I have 2 PBEM games and one canned scenario (Sherbrooke Fusiliers) going on right now. It's damned tough for me to keep up with what I want my next move to be. I'll watch the movie and make mental notes, like set area fire here, or crawl to there, or rush this building there. But then when I get the turn back, it's hard to recollect whether my mental notes applied to this game or the other games I have going. So, just out of curiousity, how many PBEM games you guys got going at the same time? I think I saw someone had 20 going at the same time. Ouch, don't know how you do it.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Well one hotseat (with a friend on WE)

2 PBEM (1 US, 1 NZ)

1 canned scenario vs AI

1 operation vs the AI

an I am doing AAR on a couple of them

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk

Guest grunto

I've been up to 14 at a time but currently have around 5 or 6.

Designing scenarios and playtesting is what I've been doing a lot of this weekend.

Andy

I like to run around 6 or 7 at once. With the pbem nature of the game you can take the time to get your bearings for each game no problem. I did find with DYO's of similar parameters it was easy to get confused but generally the games are markedly different whether it's just in the OOB or what stage the game is in.

I have three

One against a fellow Kiwi

another against former demo opponent(he needs to put in his place smile.gifoperation

And the other against the frenchman,who i am also looking foward to wipping biggrin.gif

The funny thing is im german in all,not that i planned it that way but,just the way it turned out.I think three is enough for me all at once,and im enjoying them all.to many i think would begin to be a chore

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

Guest KarlXII

I've only got 3-4 going but would like more. I'm pretty new to the game and still learning. Send me a setup if interested.

Karl

------------------

Fire for effect!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>How many PBEM games you guys got going?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

None! Any takers?

Prefer CM 1.03. Quick Battle of 2000 pts or less. Any side, any type of battle. Send me your preferences, and I'll send you a setup (or vice-versa). Can do 1~5 turns per day. Thanks.

chare@erols.com

- Chris

I'm playing 3 right now (one small, one medium, one big), and have sent two setups off, so I should be playing five soon.

Of course, that assumes Sten and Todd don't come to their senses and realize that they are doomed to defeat! wink.gif

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

What a statement Titan wink.gif

Well ask the italians soccer players never thin you won over french unless last turn is played out! biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk

[This message has been edited by ncounio (edited 07-30-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titan:

another against former demo opponent(he needs to put in his place smile.gifoperation<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha, will we see about that o mighty one. To land even a couple good punches on you makes me happy. I will certainly remain in my place, on top smile.gif

7 right now, that's a bit much for me. Fortunately 4 of 'em

go real slowly. I'd say 3 or 4 is good for me. I like to do about

5 emails a day for each.

------------------

Now, would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of

our trenches and walking slowly towards the enemy sir?

I've got two PBEM's going and usually a QB or

a scen against the AI. I could probably handle a couple more PBEM's but it's sad what

advancing age does to short-term memory.

Finishing out my 1.01 games before switching

over to 1.03..hopefully by end of week.

At that stage would welcome a couple more PBEM opponents, Aussie or otherwise. I seem

to be cementing an early losing streak but

that's only to lull the enemy into complacency!