A New Era In Mods Begins Tonight At CMHQ. Full Foliage Mod Pack 2 Is Ready!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

It's up and it's damn impressive. It ought to be, DD busted his butt to gain my final approval of his textures and results show through. The Full Foliage Mod Pack 2 includes new and improved trees with underbrush, bushes and higher densities than ever before. Your maps will show denser and more realistic concentrations of trees. DD has also cranked out a very nice set of new grass with great coloring that is home on both the subdued and bright battlefields. Add into this mix a new snow texture and you have a guaranteed MUST HAVE to add to Mod collection. But the hits don't stop there.

For some time Panzertruppen has been teasing you with HIS new building mod and earlier today I got the goods from him. Both normal and winter buildings will be included in this mod which I will be posting later tonight. For now you will have to just content yourself with this picture:

image11.jpg

So go grab the Full Foliage Mod Pack 2 now and come back later to grab the new buildings!!!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-01-2000).]

Oh my god! That mod is absolutely amazing!! Thank you DD, thank you Madmatt!

Of course this mod comes when I'm not home where MY computer is and where my CM is! I'm visiting my parents and I'm supposed to be here 'till tomorrow.. I must find some excuse to get home so I can play CM with this new awesome mod! wink.gif

PS. Aaargh, it's amazing!!

-Wolf

Sounds like someone needs some Depends.

Nope I just stuff a roll of Bounty in my drawers and I remain chafe free and dry. Luckily I only peed. With the beauty of these mods I could've done alot worse.

Mord

Guest Madmatt

Yea the picture is awesome (what would you expect? I took it!) and dd's new mod is really cool but the piece of crap TGN servers are offline again!

AGHHH!!!

Madmatt

------------------

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

I would like at this time to publicly thank Madmatt for his help with the full foliage mod pack and the many suggestions that greatly enhanced the over all quality of this release......With out his guidance my mod would have not been possible....and thank you everyone for all of your nice comments about my work.

enjoy

dd

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

Guest Madmatt

You will need to check the file names of your exisiting Grid but in all likelyhood it will overwrite the ones you now have. I will see if I can get a gridded version done for you. DD, you listening?

By the way, The TGN servers are all back up so the page should again be reachable.

Madmatt

------------------

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Guest MikeToth

Wow - my soldier is standing at attention!!!!... thanks to all for your hard work and dedication to making this game truly great!!!!!!.......

Cheers from snowy Cleveland

Mike

Nice work on the grass and trees,

though I found I still prefer the

velvet grass. The new grass just

doesn't do it for me, looks like

moss, rather low saturation

(color) as well. The trees are great

however they look too triangular

when you rotate the view around

them. Maybe needs some more

transparent pixels throughout?