Where are you from? (poll)

TALLY SO FAR.....

USA: 89 (still the biggest - but highly overrated)

UK:12

Australia: 11 (greatest by far in terms of % of population playing) smile.gif

Sweden: 10

Canada:7

Germany:5

Netherlands: 5

France:4

Italy:4

Finland:4

Norway: 3

New Zealand: 3

Brazil: 2

Cz Republic: 1

Denmark:1

Republic of Ireland: 1

Portugal: 1

Spain: 1

Switzerland: 1

Egypt: 1

China: 1

Poland: 1

Austria: 1

Belgium: 1

Conclusion: CM is a very multi-national game

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Irishman, but I'm now to be found in the US. However, I've an IRL sticker on the back of my car, a tricolor hanging out my window, so double the Ireland total please!

Since, last I checked, Fionn is also a Dubliner, maybe you should triple the total?

NTM

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splinty:

Kalamazoo Michigan U.S.A.

Yes the town does exist...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yah, I know. Glenn Miller has this song: I got a gal, in Kalamazoo (zoo, zoo). don't need no boat cuz I know she's afloat, in Kalamazoo!

Great fun! biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil the Dill:

Australia: 11 (greatest by far in terms of % of population playing) smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? 11 players to 18 (?) million inhabitanst is 0.61 player pr. million. Norway with (now) 5 players and 4 million inhabitanst has a factor of 1.25 (i.e. more than doubble of Australia). And this probably goes for a lot of the other countries as well (e.g Sweden 1.11). USA by comparisation has 89 to 264 (?) million or a factor of 0.33.

There are of course a lot of other players who hasn't answered the poll, nor read this message board. I'm just having a little fun with the numbers! smile.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawk:

Huh? 11 players to 18 (?) million inhabitanst is 0.61 player pr. million. Norway with (now) 5 players and 4 million inhabitanst has a factor of 1.25 (i.e. more than doubble of Australia). And this probably goes for a lot of the other countries as well (e.g Sweden 1.11). USA by comparisation has 89 to 264 (?) million or a factor of 0.33.

There are of course a lot of other players who hasn't answered the poll, nor read this message board. I'm just having a little fun with the numbers! smile.gif

Hawk

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a bit of national pride - never hurt anyone...

BTW: Australia's up to 19 million... with our growth soon we'll be taking over the world smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif