FI 4.0 bug with Italian vehicles

I have noticed Italian vehicles parked next to buildings "jump" maybe an action square away in some circumstances. It might be related to the new 4.0 feature that sets infantrymen to post near building edges. Clearly a bug somewhere.

I have come across something that might be related. In "TWC First Contact" some roads in the town Grammichel are narrow, but not so that I get a "no go" icon. I plan moves, but once the turn starts the tank doesn't move, the entire order/waypoints are ignored and deleted. It has now happened several times in different locations. Will have a look at the map in the editor.

In the exaples above did they by any chance happen with paved diagonal roads with modular buildings right next to them?

I did a test in FI / FB 4.0 with diagonal "paved 2" roads with modular buildings as close to them as possible. Even though you are able to plot waypoints the tanks refuse to drive on them. It seems like independent buildings don't cause this. But will need to test that more.

37 minutes ago, Bud Backer said:

I'd like to see something demonstrating this. A video would be awesome, so that I can look for it better. I'm playing a battle against IanL right now in CMFI and have not see this happen. 

Is is it very rare? 

Don't know which problem you referred to, but according to my test, this type of situation always triggers this problem/bug:

Edited by rocketman
clarification

We are asking about the jumping vehicle bug that the OP reported. Not the other problem that you reported in the link above.

Do you have a saved game showing this? Do you have a set of reproducible steps that trigger it? Do you have even video of it happening? Does anyone?

I have been playing CMFI daily and have never see what the OP describes not even once. So there is not much anyone can do to get to the bottom of the problem and get attention from BFC if testers cannot see the issue. We need some help here guys.

I've been replaying some CM:FI missions too, in an attempt to get a grip on the 'infantry fleeing more easily in CMx4' issue (they possibly are, but not alarmingly so, based on what I've seen so far).....I haven't noticed this issue yet, but will keep my eyes open and upload any instances I discover.