It's My Birthday And Your All Invited To A Party At CMHQ!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Hmm, I wonder if I should have put in 32 exclamation marks? confused.gif

Oh well, to celebrate my glorious entry into this world I decided that YOU get to have some new presents along with me. Have a look at what's cooking at my place:

3 New Panther Mods with a special Add-on Option Pack Mod

New Hi-Res/Low-res Sherman III and V Mods for British, Polish and Canadian versions.

New Low Res version of Free French/US Sherman Mod

New Barbed Wire

New Tree with grazing Cow texture

New British sound sample with Bagpipes

New Famous Faces Portrait Pack for units

New Wheat Texture Tiles

New POTD from Max Molinaro

A few other mod pack fixes and improvements.

So come on over and lets have some fun as I get yet another year older! biggrin.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 10-25-2000).]

Happy Birthday Matt! Congrats on surviving another year and for having such a great website. Cheers! Hey the Pabst and hookers are on me fellas... biggrin.gif

(hope my woman doesn't read that)....

Mord.

Happy Birthday from one 32 year old Libra (10/2/68) to another.

Cheers!

------------------

"Really they’re quite fearful—that’s my theory. They see us on stage with tight trousers. We’ve got, you know, armadillos in our trousers. I mean it’s really quite frightening ... the size ... and and they, they run screaming."

N.Tufnel

Happy Birthday Matt! Sheesh....shouldn't WE be the ones giving YOU a gift instead of vice versa as always? smile.gif

------------------

"You can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"

--Dr. Strangelove--

"We are all Heroes...you and Boo and I...Rangers and hamsters rejoice!"

--Minsc, Baldur's Gate II--

Four Stringer, it's now the 26th, which, by my estimates, makes Madmatt a Scorpio -one of the chosen few. Ultimately the coolest of all astrological signs. Cold and calculating almost to the point of aloofness, yet intensely loyal to friends and family. Not to mention the most adept sexually. cool.gif

I should know. I'm one too. biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday MM!

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

Guest AL the red

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hmm, I wonder if I should have put in 32 exclamation marks?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...only 32 eh? You look much older. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by AL the red (edited 10-25-2000).]

D'OH!!!!!

------------------

"Really they’re quite fearful—that’s my theory. They see us on stage with tight trousers. We’ve got, you know, armadillos in our trousers. I mean it’s really quite frightening ... the size ... and and they, they run screaming."

N.Tufnel

Guest Madmatt

Yes, Scorpios are great...

Cold, calculating, and devious, but witty in their own way. Of all the things nature has done wrong she got it right in having me born under that sign. wink.gif

Madmatt

Older and Wiser? Well one outa two aint bad... frown.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest barrold713

Happy Freakin' Birthday Matt!!!!!

It has been a real pleasure to be able to make use of the great products you have either created, assisted on, or provided access to over the past few months.

If you are ever in the Grand Rapids, MI area, I will gladly buy you a tasty beverage at the Big Buck Brewery.

And now for a toast (everyone lifts their mug, tumbler, or snifter)..."May the praise you receive on this birthday be doubled for your efforts on CM2 next year"

Cheers

BDH

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

LOL, that POTD.... Now I see why Peng hates smilies so much. He must be having flashbacks of this biggrin.gif

Anyway, happy birthday, ya young punk smile.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

[This message has been edited by Bullethead (edited 10-25-2000).]

Happy Birthday Matt! - And, by the way, your cover as a WebMaster is blown. We all know you really are Albert from the WWF tag team T&A. Your picture on the main page of the CMHQ Annex is all the evidence we need. At least you'll get to celebrate your birthday with Trish!

------------------

CrapGame

Happy birthday!!

You have made this world a funner(?) place.

Kain

------------------

"NOW THE GENERAL WHO WINS A BATTLE MAKES MANY CALCULATIONS IN HIS TEMPLE ERE THE BATTLE IS FOUGHT. THE GENERAL WHO LOSES A BATTLE MAKES BUT FEW CALCULATIONS BEFOREHAND. THUS DO MANY CALCULATIONS LEAD TO VICTORY. AND FEW CALCULATIONS TO DEFEAT. HOW MUCH MORE NO CALCULATION AT ALL"

PEACOCKS PRINCIPLES OF WAR

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

SALUTE! (BOOM as 12, 25 punders fire).

NICE update!!!!!!

Is it just me or are tiger and Ferdanado starting to make simmaliar mods? Because I love the way almost all major German tanks now have this nice brown colour to them....

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army