RQ-11B Raven proves useless in Donbas.

Ivanov

Rinaldi,

Suggest you go back and reread the Indictment. Prescott Bush was named in it, but notice the seizure action is against "All of the Capital Stock of Union Banking Corporation and Certain Debt Owing It." This in no way squares with your glib dismissal. The two books I named, plus others, such as the excellent Secrets of the Federal Reserve, by Eustace Mullins. lay out what the money men were doing--and still are. If you don't believe this, go look up who the shareholders are in the Fed. Yes, it has shareholders. Here's a short piece on what the Fed is, whence it came and who it works for. The article cites the fearless Congressman McFadden. As you can see, he is the top guy in the House on Banking and therefore ought to be listened to attentively.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-federal-reserve-bank-and-why-is-it-shrouded-in-myths-and-mysteries/5496873

(Fair Use)

"To unmask this blatant misrepresentation, the late Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s, described the Fed in the following words:

Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders."

Look at what the big money types want and where conflicts and wars break out. String of coincidences? Hardly. And since you mentioned Henry Ford, here's what he had to say in that same article.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. (Henry Ford)

What I see in your reply is a combination of deflection and ridicule regarding the substance of what I stated. I showed Sutton had rock solid academic credentials and held a research fellowship in Stanford's public policy think tank and library, whose short name is the Hoover Institute.  Read the first two books. They're both quite short. That alone will give you considerable insight.

Should you have any desire to address this further, the GDF awaits!

Marwek77 aka Red Reporter,

You're most welcome. Facts are facts, and truth is truth, regardless of how happy they make the recipients of the information.

JUAN DEAG,

You realize, I hope, that while to the average US citizen the graphic means everything is okay, that in other parts  of the world, quite a few, the same gesture is considered quite insulting? Why? Because by doing that you're you're calling the person a rectal opening, keeping it G rated.

All,

We now return to our drone (or is it droning?) discussion. I was and remain appalled the US would send such singularly EW vulnerable gear to war against probably the best equipped and most capable integrated EW force on the planet. Makes me gag just thinking about it.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Why am I not surprised... 

Globalresearch

Globalresearch is an anti-"Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews / West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love.

The website (under the domain names globalresearch.ca(link), .org(link), and .com(link)) is run by the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG) founded by Michel Chossudovsky, a former professor of economics at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
Whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites GlobalResearch, they are almost certainly wrong.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

Wicky,

That's fine. Try counterpunch's article instead! Who Owns the Federal Reserve Bank and Why is It Shrouded in Myths and Mysteries?

The below excerpt barely touches the overall situation regarding the Federal Reserve. Bold mine.

(Fair Use)

The Federal Reserve Bank (or simply the Fed), is shrouded in a number of myths and mysteries. These include its name, its ownership, its purported independence form external influences, and its presumed commitment to market stability, economic growth and public interest.

The first MAJOR MYTH, accepted by most people in and outside of the United States, is that the Fed is owned by the Federal government, as implied by its name: the Federal Reserve Bank. In reality, however, it is a private institution whose shareholders are commercial banks; it is the “bankers’ bank.” Like other corporations, it is guided by and committed to the interests of its shareholders—pro forma supervision of the Congress notwithstanding.

The choice of the word “Federal” in the name of the bank thus seems to be a deliberate misnomer—designed to create the impression that it is a public entity. Indeed, misrepresentation of its ownership is not merely by implication or impression created by its name. More importantly, it is also officially and explicitly stated on its Website: “The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. It is not owned by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution” [1].

To unmask this blatant misrepresentation, the late Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s, described the Fed in the following words:

“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

Suggest you also read
The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Rothschild, Rockefeller and Morgan Families: Part 1 The Morgan and Rockefeller Banking Families for additional education on the true origin, nature and purpose of the Fed.

Now, let's get back to drones. I'd be most interested to learn what anyone here knows about the likely vulnerability  level of digital control links for, say, the latest version of the RQ-11, were it to be supplied to Ukraine, either directly or with US cadre of some sort operating it for the UA. Shall have to talk to one of my brothers about this digital control issue, since he's been deeply immersed in radio control flying for decades.

Regards,

John Kettler

4 hours ago, Thewood1 said:

There are people who will believe anything they read on the internet...I see no good end coming of this discussion.

True dat

Louis Thomas McFadden was a Republican member of the House of Representatives from Pennsylvania who served from 1915 to 1935. He was a far-right populist who is often remembered for two things:

• Creating the McFadden Act, which limited federal branch banks to the city in which the main branch operates.
  • Being a bat**** crazy anti-Semite who pushed every conspiracy theory he could get his hands on, especially when it had to do with the International Jewish Conspiracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Thomas_McFadden