Scenario Makers?

Balanced against my daily AutoCAD Civil 3D workload B) (I start designing my own first subdivision project today!).

I am excitedly working on a Kohlenklau Mini Campaign called "Forgotten Sacrifice" inspired by small unit actions east of Bastogne in the early days of the Bulge as told in McMannus's "Alamo in the Ardennes". Your character is a non-com in the Bloody Bucket 28th Infantry Division. It has a narrative style to it which I am getting some inputs from oral histories and such. 

Features: Die Rolls, player decisions, coin tosses, new mods and an initial prologue battle played off a saved game file (the results of which the player carries into the start of the campaign to manually branch it off)...

I have the script written and most maps done. Just working on axis AI and the mods. 

I already made one and sent it to The Proving Grounds for testing. Nine downloads, no comments. I've got an updated version, based on my own testing and development, that's basically done but based on the lack of interest and feedback I quite frankly wonder if it's even worth releasing.

43 minutes ago, Bimmer said:

I already made one and sent it to The Proving Grounds for testing. Nine downloads, no comments. I've got an updated version, based on my own testing and development, that's basically done but based on the lack of interest and feedback I quite frankly wonder if it's even worth releasing.

Hey, if you upload  your newest one to TPG, I will try and give it a spin next week...I enjoy testing scenarios...

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

Balanced against my daily AutoCAD Civil 3D workload B) (I start designing my own first subdivision project today!).

I am excitedly working on a Kohlenklau Mini Campaign called "Forgotten Sacrifice" inspired by small unit actions east of Bastogne in the early days of the Bulge as told in McMannus's "Alamo in the Ardennes". Your character is a non-com in the Bloody Bucket 28th Infantry Division. It has a narrative style to it which I am getting some inputs from oral histories and such. 

Features: Die Rolls, player decisions, coin tosses, new mods and an initial prologue battle played off a saved game file (the results of which the player carries into the start of the campaign to manually branch it off)...

I have the script written and most maps done. Just working on axis AI and the mods. 

WOOOHOOOO, loved that book, looking forward to another one of  your campaigns...

3 hours ago, Bimmer said:

CMFB picture is not clickable on TPG, would you have a link?

Have many ideas here, expect them ready sometimes before 2018, roughly. We have all the tools needed, one still have to learn the ropes first. ;)

Edited by CMFDR

7 hours ago, Bimmer said:

I see no CMFB scenariois in proving grounds

3 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

I see no CMFB scenariois in proving grounds

I don't know why that section isn't active, but the scenario's there and in the rotation of "Latest" stuff at the top. I also posted the link in my announcement thread a while back. In any case, here it is: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tpg2/cm-final-blitzkrieg/a-chance-encounter-revisited/

Frankly, however, I wouldn't bother downloading that version, as it's quite out of date. I've attached the latest version to this post and I'll send the revised scenario to TPG over the weekend.

A Chance Encounter Revisited_BETA5.btt

Hi Guys

The FB link is now active... basically I cant activate it until I get an entry and I got an entry and forgot to activate it.  All is good now.  At present we have no scenarios for Shock Force or Afghanistan so they are not active.

16 hours ago, Bimmer said:

I don't know why that section isn't active, but the scenario's there and in the rotation of "Latest" stuff at the top. I also posted the link in my announcement thread a while back. In any case, here it is: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tpg2/cm-final-blitzkrieg/a-chance-encounter-revisited/

Frankly, however, I wouldn't bother downloading that version, as it's quite out of date. I've attached the latest version to this post and I'll send the revised scenario to TPG over the weekend.

A Chance Encounter Revisited_BETA5.btt

Ok, grabbed BETA5...will try and give it a spin ASAP and provide you some feedback on TPG...

43 minutes ago, grunt_GI said:

Ok, grabbed BETA5...will try and give it a spin ASAP and provide you some feedback on TPG...

Note that, while there is a rudimentary AI, this is intended primarily to be a H2H scenario. I'm not planning to do much more with the AI, so don't concern yourself with that aspect in terms of feedback.

Edited by Bimmer

On May 13, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Bimmer said:

Note that, while there is a rudimentary AI, this is intended primarily to be a H2H scenario. I'm not planning to do much more with the AI, so don't concern yourself with that aspect in terms of feedback.

Comments posted on TPG...I played your V5 version.

Very nice...well suited to H2H and not bad at all for AI.

1 hour ago, grunt_GI said:

Comments posted on TPG...I played your V5 version.

Very nice...well suited to H2H and not bad at all for AI.

Thanks - I appreciate the feedback. Glad the AI provided an acceptable performance.

FYI, the most current version has just been submitted to TPG.

Edited by Bimmer