Which Will Appear First: The Bulge or The Easter Bunny?

BLSTK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Blitzkrieg could very well appear this week. Why?

Well, I endured months and months of doubt and indecision whether to buy Black Sea or wait for FB or, when finally something arrived, go for the Battlepack. The latter disappointed a bit because it would force me to buy the Vehiclepack also. So, wait for FB, then. A bit. And a bit longer.. And some more..

I cracked, couldn't help myself, wanted to play something new, and I bought Black Sea this weekend.

So, with my luck, Final Blitzkrieg will arrive within days..

Edited by Seedorf81
Just for fun.

Final Blitzkrieg could very well appear this week. Why?

Well, I endured months and months of doubt and indecision whether to buy Black Sea or wait for FB or, when finally something arrived, go for the Battlepack. The latter disappointed a bit because it would force me to buy the Vehiclepack also. So, wait for FB, then. A bit. And a bit longer.. And some more..

I cracked, couldn't help myself, wanted to play something new, and I bought Black Sea this weekend.

So, with my luck, Final Blitzkrieg will arrive within days..

Yeah I have bought like 4 games in the last week waiting on CMFB so i am expecting it to release soon

I believe going to the toilet in any restaurant is a guarantee your food is going to be served (and cold) by the time you get back. Could we, perhaps, translate this phenomenon into CM terms?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ;-)

FWIW, many of us have grown weary of waiting and have invested time and money in other gaming pursuits.

Likewise, I have ventured into Battle Academy 1 and 2. Tons o' Fun.

Still, nothing beats a chocolate bunny when you crave...er...chocolate. 

Shouldn't we ask Emrys first?

I mean, sloppy seconds would still get us some chocolate sauce, right?

absolutely right; no 2nds or sauce thx, that bunny is exclusively Emerys'. ..was just proposing policy for any ..erm.. future hunting expeditions or birding trips. I hear Italy is an excellent wildlife refuge

On February 27, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Michael Emrys said:

I'll go with the bunny.ds1544-tuxedo-bunny-womens-halloween-cos

:D

Michael

Why stop at "the bunny" when some bunnies could be had. Though im not sure at my age I retain the proficiency to pull it off.... So to speak. Forums slowly devolving.... Need final blitz to right the ship. :)