Well, everything you say right there kind of makes a bigger deal of somebody with just a few hours on this particular iteration of CM finding something you've never seen before. Yes, I was looking for proof of what was bugging me (what I thought was something not right I'd experienced big time in the larger battle) and I found it. What I found might not be what I think it is, and the consensus here is it's just a monumental fluke. Bottom line is it put me off the game but everyone who loves it can and will continue to enjoy the hell out of it. Good. :) I've got my refund so although I'm sad I can't get the same enjoyment out of the game I don't feel ripped off, thanks to Steve being a gent. It's all about perception in the final analysis, whether or not an actual issue exists.

Anyway, thanks to Steve for his forbearance and I'll leave you guys to your enjoyment of the game and wish you all the best. Salute! :)

I hope you will regret your decision and come back in the future!

~S~

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, thanks to Steve for his forbearance and I'll leave you guys to your enjoyment of the game and wish you all the best. Salute! :)

Hope you find a game that you can enjoy.

Good man Steve for the refund, at least you have a happy former Customer.

Hope you find a game that you can enjoy.

Good man Steve for the refund, at least you have a happy former Customer.

now if he would jusjust release FB he would have  happy happy existing customers lol.  Shudup and take my money.

I have read this entire thread and it still amazes me that battlefront (Steve) has such patience with people. I like many others here have played this game for years and in all that time I have never seen that kind of thing happen, and I have lost thousands of tanks:-). This was just not that players cup of tea, hope he finds something better, but I doubt it.

...if I can't drive a veteran-crewed Panther directly towards a Sherman approx. 30m away and not have the crew spot it and kill it, I don't want the game. And I take everything you say about the imperfections of computer games but this particular issue belongs in the nineties, not 2016. No wonder the 2nd SS were performing like greenhorns in the big battle I re-played five times...

W    E    W    L    A     D

E

W

L

A

D

I bet you this guy would come running back if there was an Orodour-sur-Glane "battle" pack. Good riddance. 

Edited by Rinaldi
Dankness

Well, everything you say right there kind of makes a bigger deal of somebody with just a few hours on this particular iteration of CM finding something you've never seen before. Yes, I was looking for proof of what was bugging me (what I thought was something not right I'd experienced big time in the larger battle) and I found it. What I found might not be what I think it is, and the consensus here is it's just a monumental fluke. Bottom line is it put me off the game but everyone who loves it can and will continue to enjoy the hell out of it. Good. :) I've got my refund so although I'm sad I can't get the same enjoyment out of the game I don't feel ripped off, thanks to Steve being a gent. It's all about perception in the final analysis, whether or not an actual issue exists.

I reccomend World of Tanks for you.You will find the realism is top notch with no issues whatsoever.Salute