Somewhat of a poll for what forces to include in next FI Module.

Sequoia

Unless I'm missing it, it appears the poll feature no longer functions. I created a poll for CMBN and I think it was somewhat helpful as the clear winner of what responders wanted was more campaigns and scenarios for the Family. Now as you probably know we're getting the CMBN Battlepack with a new campaign and scenarios. We now also know there's going to be a new module for CMFI to take the Family to the end of the war. We'll of course get the appropriate vehicles and new campaigns and scenarios but I wanted to ask if there's a specific new force you'd like to see? I think the SS are a given, though I seem to recall there was only 1 SS division in Italy? Below are some other possible forces. Which do you prefer? Can you think of others?

Free French and French Colonial troops.

92nd US Infantry (Black troops with unique small arms).

US 10th Mountain division

South Africans.

Brazilians.

Italian Partisans.

Italian Facist. Post surrender

Allied Italian.

442 Regimental Combat Team (Japanese Americans)   

French Colonials, Brazilians and 92nd Infantry. Need to add some some soul - if you know what I mean. ;)

Partisans and Fascists would be fantastic! Osprey has a new title out  and it's a great read! Lots of great visual reference material, as Osprey is known for. Getting the mechanics down now would also help them add partisans to CMRT's next module. There were about 150k partisans running around Belorussia and 200k in Italy, it would be nice to see them represented.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone!!

"Our current plan for filling out Fortress Italy is the following. NOTE THAT THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Nothing here is laid in stone yet.

• Gothic Line Module (that won't be the actual name for it) that pushes the timeline to the end of the war. Details on it are already present in the first post. Basically this module pushes the timeline to the end, and rounds out missing Commonwealth and German forces.
  • An Italian Forces Pack that adds a ton of Post-Armistice Italian forces to the Allies and Axis sides. Italian partisans, captured Italian equipment in use by Germans, actual Italian military forces operating under Allied and Axis sides, the works. This would be a pretty big Pack that will completely revolve around the Italians. I'm personally super excited for this pack, it will be a lot of fun to make and play.
  • An Elite Forces Pack that includes such things as Commandos and 1st Special Service Force. This would be a pretty small Pack, and may just get rolled into something else. Details are murky at this point."

• 2 weeks later...