Bradley Fighting Vehicle Troop Transport Capacity

D080887C8C7B41139A2E903564F5C198.jpg

You know I keep looking at this picture, and to me it looks like it was taken from the inside, looking out of the engine intake.

Therefore the whole premise of a guy caught sleeping inside a jet engine intake becomes bogus.

Since we were discussing in part, the existence of untruths/propaganda vs. true reporting, this picture may support the former.

You know I keep looking at this picture, and to me it looks like it was taken from the inside, looking out of the engine intake.

Therefore the whole premise of a guy caught sleeping inside a jet engine intake becomes bogus.

Since we were discussing in part, the existence of untruths/propaganda vs. true reporting, this picture may support the former.

What!?!?!? There ya go thinking again - that is strictly not allowed.  How are the propagandist going to get you to believe their stories if you keep using logic against them? :D

You know I keep looking at this picture, and to me it looks like it was taken from the inside, looking out of the engine intake.

Its not false. The guy taking the photo is the one caught. His friends presumably went back for the camera or had one around, either is totally plausible, even in the 90s.

Its not false. The guy taking the photo is the one caught. His friends presumably went back for the camera or had one around, either is totally plausible, even in the 90s.

Still, now the picture requires several explanations to give credence to the original statement. Fits right into Nietzsche's statement that "There are no facts, only interpretations"

A salute to VladimirTarasov!

Wow! I read that post where you listed all the people you knew who fought for your country. Very admirable in my eyes. I have always respected the Russian Military and people. I never let service in the US. Military turn that respect into contempt and falsehoods. As a history buff I know how the Russian people and Military suffered during The Great Patriotic War. But they rose up from the ashes and pursued their enemies to the end. I also know Russia like America is led by people who make mistakes and put their military in harms way only to have it be involved in a hopeless war. Kipling wrote "Afghanistan is the place where empires go to die", and he was correct.

I understand that Russian equipment is designed with a different aspect than Western Military design. I do not for one second think Russia is technologically handicapped. After all who put the first satellite and man into orbit? And to whom does NASA turn to when they need access to the space station?

I am curious about how you feel about Putin. From my perspective I feel he is helping the country find a new and proud identity in this ever changing world.

I respect the man for has a difficult job as does any leader of a nation. Especially one with such a great history.

Please feel free to reply by form mail to me on the Putin question as I feel it is a personal matter to you and I.   

A salute to VladimirTarasov!

Wow! I read that post where you listed all the people you knew who fought for your country. Very admirable in my eyes. I have always respected the Russian Military and people. I never let service in the US. Military turn that respect into contempt and falsehoods. As a history buff I know how the Russian people and Military suffered during The Great Patriotic War. But they rose up from the ashes and pursued their enemies to the end. I also know Russia like America is led by people who make mistakes and put their military in harms way only to have it be involved in a hopeless war. Kipling wrote "Afghanistan is the place where empires go to die", and he was correct.

I understand that Russian equipment is designed with a different aspect than Western Military design. I do not for one second think Russia is technologically handicapped. After all who put the first satellite and man into orbit? And to whom does NASA turn to when they need access to the space station?

I am curious about how you feel about Putin. From my perspective I feel he is helping the country find a new and proud identity in this ever changing world.

I respect the man for has a difficult job as does any leader of a nation. Especially one with such a great history.

Please feel free to reply by form mail to me on the Putin question as I feel it is a personal matter to you and I.   

And a salute back to you too, Sure I will send you a PM right now, But for other people's eyes I think that Putin is a great leader.  :)

Forgot to post a lock message, sorry about that.

This thread has been locked as the original question has been answered and the thread is about to become another tiresome west vs east political flame war. Save that stuff for the comments sections on news articles. :)