Fit for this game

Lyrics:

Field Marshal, the advance will be in the defensive fire, the enemy has long been on the latest types of tanks. Only one thing can help us again power to winners, we need finally companies with new heavy tigers. Let the cat go ...

In Kursk first major attack in hawsers, enemy tanks have been shot at three thousand feet. Eight-eight cannons firing highly accelerated grenades, their rumbling startled many enemy tank crew.

Let go of the cat ... the ruler of the battle field, the kings of the battle. Let go of the cats ... eighty-eight millimeter superior firepower. Let go of the cat ... The enemy crews nightmare and her sheer terror. Let the cat go ... Let the cat go ... Let the cat go ...

Also superior in Normandy the opponent, no matter how strong the enemy Association, no raises at him like. Are rarely voluntarily started fighting with him and even small Tiger crews bypassed rather widely.

Let go of the cat ... the ruler of the battle field, the kings of the battle. Let go of the cats ... eighty-eight millimeter superior firepower. Let go of the cat ... The enemy crews nightmare and her sheer terror. Let the cat go ... Let the cat go ... Let the cat go ...

A handful of soldiers - enemy attacks - are totally inferior, but they grin contemptuously, rather than surrender without a fight. The attacker amaze why the men laugh, one hears a sudden squeak chains, splintering wood, trees crashing! And out of the undergrowth breaks - the sight you will never forget, a battle group of tigers with aufgesessner infantry!

Lest by the ratio of its launch numbers, read to, in what desperation they threw the enemy. Read the names of those who were aces on them, healing Wittmann, Carius and the others ... Let the cat go ... Let the cat go ... Let the cat go ... Let the cat go ...

Iron rusts in the steppe, in the earth are bones of those who faithful to the end never broke their oath. Still, the forest, silent pipes, nothing testifies to what once happened in silence mourns only the child who never saw his father.

The question is what this band is fit for?

The song is on a YouTube channel that uses the universal symbol for "White Pride" - the norse pagan sun-cross.

The band's record label is Wewelsburg Records - named after Heinrich Himmler´s SS-cult castle in North-Rhine Westphalia.

Draw your own conclusions

BTW:

Wouldn´t the correct translation of "Lasst die Katzen los" be "Release/unleash the cats"?

Edited by umlaut

That's weird because Falco's version is identical to ATF's, at least I can't hear a difference.

BTW I LOVE this song...that's some good 80's New Wave right there.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

It took me some time to realize he' s singing english, Mord.

The original is german:

And when we' re talking about Falco we need to mention these classics of course:

Edited by agusto

I'll see your baloony-balloons and raise you a Major Tom.

And one in German for good measure.

@agusto; Yeah, I didn't know there was a German version of Der Kommisar until probably the nineties. The only song I ever remember being played here in German and English was 99 Luftballons.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

when bands pay more for their hair stylist than their instruments..... Man I don't miss the 80's.

Now back on the subject of German bands, these guys are a hoot.  Okay technically they are Viennese.  Close though.

Edited by sburke

Whatchyoo talkin' about, Willis? The 80's had some great music! It just depends on the genre.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

So much win.  I love these random threads (in this case) for the fanciful launch and the unexpected flurry of 80's music videos.

I DO miss the 80's; the future was still cool.

I really dig the Synthipop sound, whenever I hear it it reminds me of Atari, intellivision, Simon, Merlin, and electronic hand held football. Like you said, the future.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

oh gawd the friggin Buggles....  I had tickets to see Yes in the round at MSG in 1980...then Anderson and Wakeman left and instead I was treated to this bastardized performance by this crap pile that was performing music by Yes.

@Offshoot...This is from my favorite Kraftwerk album...dual awesomeness 'cause Dr. Demento used to play it on his show all the time.

@Blasphemerburke...The Age of Plastic is a great genre album! You're killin' me!

Btw you were never at a Yes show, that bad acid lead you to a biker bar in Hoboken where you watched a Uriah Heep cover band for three hours while wondering where the hell Jon Anderson was.

Here this'll fix ya...

Mord.

Edited by Mord

huh, that actually explains a lot.  Was wondering why I never had to pay the tunnel toll..or even use the tunnel... wait is there such a thing as "bad" acid?

Memoriessssss....

Lehigh University 1981.  Didn't have tickets to see the Dead.  Was able to score some liquid though so we sat outside listening to the show through the windows tossing pieces of mulch into the air and watching the trails.

https://archive.org/details/gd1981-09-25aud.weiner.23626.sbeok.shnf

The Stones were in Phila that day and the next- that was a fiasco. bottle throwing nut cases trying to force their way in when all they had to do was walk around the other end.  Guards let us walk right in.

Edited by sburke

huh, that actually explains a lot.  Was wondering why I never had to pay the tunnel toll..or even use the tunnel... wait is there such a thing as "bad" acid?

Uh huh...it makes you say things like this; "oh gawd the friggin Buggles".

And this is what it feels like...

Lehigh University 1981.  Didn't have tickets to see the Dead.  Was able to score some liquid though so we sat outside listening to the show through the windows tossing pieces of mulch into the air and watching the trails.

https://archive.org/details/gd1981-09-25aud.weiner.23626.sbeok.shnf

I could smell the Patchouli as you typed.

Mord.