new war movie

Jorge MC,

What a find!  This looks like a great war movie, at a very intimate level, too, as well as covering aspects of the GPW to my knowledge never before seen. So nice to see the right equipment for the period, though I did catch something interesting about some of the T-34/85s. Many thanks for sharing this first rate trailer.

Regards,

John Kettler

Would you rather have seem them Walk to their Demise...By 44' the Russians have tried to perfect this Human-Wave advance ( which was for the most part hap-hazardly executed in 42' ) to keep in tune with their overall Grand Tactical/Strategy Time-Table.

Joe

I'll bet bucks to bananas it will beat Stalingrad, the movie that just came out a year or so ago. It doesn't seem to be some gung-ho patriotic movie like Saving Private Ryan, or Stalingrad... but more like the Thin Red Line, one of the greatest war movies of all time.