The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Speaking of car accidents....

UPDATES!!

Boo Radley is a gamey bastiche.  He hacked the game, giving his troops cloaks of invisibility.  He will pay...oh yes, he will pay...

Speedbump

I can understand how my guys would appear to be invisible when compared to your guys. My guys weren't running across open areas without cover fire.

You had 4 or 5 halftracks, which are like mobile machine gun nests and a freaking tank AND reinforcements and you couldn't wipe out a few Brit Paras?

You are so sad.

I don't want to know what you do in your leisure time, Emrys. Especially if it involves chasing cows and recording the sounds involved when they take a dump. But hey, if playing around with cow turds makes you tick, go for it.  :D .

Smell you later dude.

Edited by PanzerMike

I don't want to know what you do in your leisure time, Emrys. Especially if it involves chasing cows and recording the sounds involved when they take a dump. But hey, if playing around with cow turds makes you tick, go for it.  :D .

You leap to the strangest conclusions. I have never engaged in any of the behaviors you attribute to me. I used to live in the country on some land where a herd of cattle were ranged. I was around and they were around, more or less as part of the scenery. It required absolutely no special effort on my part to notice more than a few aspects of their behavior, some quite a bit less than pleasant.

Michael

You leap to the right conclusions. I have engaged in many of the behaviors you attribute to me. I used to live in the country on some land where a herd of cattle were ranged. I was around and they were around, more or less as part of the scenery. It required a special effort on my part to notice more than a few aspects of their behavior, some quite a bit less than pleasant.

Michael

To acknowledge the fact that your behavior is indeed rather disturbing, is the first step on the road to recovery. Keep it up.

My dear Emrys, for an old benign geezer you can be so rude! Perhaps you smelled too many cow turds when you wrote that?

No matter, I am glad you still stick around in these parts. This place just would not be the same without you. Really.

Benign?  Really?  Benign??? Maybe you should look that word up. I don't think it means what you think it means.

I've been far too busy spanking my CM opponents around the battlefields with my obviously superior tactics.

Nidan1 is being unceremoniously dismantled unit by unit by my nasty old Nazis.

Speedbump thinks his TDs are well hidden, and in that, he is correct, because they are veiled behind the smoke pouring from their burning hulks.

Costard is only hanging on because he hacked the game and introduced a Tiger into the set up. But I will still prevail.