The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

sburke, do not, I repeat, do not encourage the Aussies.  In fact, you should probably act as the aristocratic English used to: walk by with your nose in the air, breathing through your mouth to avoid the stench...For this transgression, you are assigned a 4,000 word essay on: Australian Sheep Population Explosion, Direct Correlation to Aussie Population Growth or Coincidence?

Updates:

Nidan1 is avoiding his imminent defeat through the gamey tactic of a Caribbean Vacation...

Noba is avoiding his imminent defeat through the gamey tactic of not returning a turn...

Boo Radley is avoiding his imminent defeat through the gamey tactic of looking for the most gamey PBEM scenario possible.  He wasn't happy with Tigers vs. Universal Carriers...

Bastiges, one and all...

Fail. I sent you a turn and you sent a file reply, without sending an email to go with it. Therefore I did not check Drop Box.

Your incompetence is almost perfect, which obviously shows that at being incompetent you are following in OFJ's footsteps.

Perfectly.

Noba.

Fail. I sent you a turn and you sent a file reply, without sending an email to go with it. Therefore I did not check Drop Box.

Your incompetence is almost perfect, which obviously shows that at being incompetent you are following in OFJ's footsteps.

Perfectly.

Noba.

"Fail"?  Hmmm, Dropbox must work different in Aussie Land.  When a file gets updated in my folders, I get a notification....There is also the option of CM Helper that will let you know.  That's OK, I will hold your hand all the way through the process.  Maybe it will be easier to lose that way....

You thought I was posting about Noba? How quaint. Be sure to report this to your physician or case worker...if you can remember.

Michael

Oh, I understood who you were referring to.  I simply was trying to be nice and didn't want to point out to the group that you have trouble understanding the subjects of sentences and pronouns....

Edited by speedbump2

It occurs to me that part of the problem of y'all sucking gigantic DD hind teat is that I have not blessed you with any versificationisms in quite a long spell.

Allow me to remedy that suck:

Ahem.

(to the tune of Andrew W.K.'s "Party Hard".  Yes, you all know it, just stop lying to yourselves...)

===================================

"Challenge Peng"

When it's time to Challenge we will Challenge Peng

You,

You play all night (all night)

And when you play you don't feel all right

And when,

When things stop feeling all right (all right)

And everything is all right

'Cos we will never listen to your rules (no)

We will never do as others do (no)

Know what we want and we get it from you

Do what we like and we like what we do

So let's get a Challenge going (let's get a Challenge going)

Now it's time to Challenge and we'll Challenge Peng (Challenge Peng)

Let's get a Challenge going (let's get a Challenge going)

When it's time to Challenge we will always Challenge Peng

Challenge Peng (Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng...)

All right

You,

You fight that fight

And when you're fightin' you feel all right

But when,

When things stop feeling all right (all right)

And everything is all right

'Cos we will never listen to your rules (no)

We will never do as others do (no)

Know what we want and we get it from you

We do what we like and we like what we do

So let's get a Challenge going (let's get a Challenge going)

Now it's time to Challenge and we'll Challenge Peng (Challenge Peng)

Let's get a Challenge going (let's get a Challenge going)

When it's time to Challenge we will always Challenge Peng

Challenge Peng (Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng, Challenge Peng...)

===========================================

Thank you, good night!

I might challenge you to a game, but do you even play any of the CM family of games anymore?

I think you have just established a new mark for lameness.

Michael

Oh, don't worry, O Emrysish One; I moved my DOS 6 box (for playing V4Victory) down there as well.  Cleared up some space on my desk in my office.

And I'm working on yet another versificationism for y'all.  By benefit of me being at least 10 years behind all pop music trends, this one is redolent of the bouquet of...

Greatitude.

The MBT is threatening to devolve into "sticks and stones"....so, UPDATES!!

Noba is suffering from my 50mm Anti Tank gun of Death!  A transplant from the future, where laser guidance is the norm, he has lost multiple armored cars at over 1,500 meters...I am awaiting his surrender.

Boo Radley didn't believe it possible that a scenario designer would start the two sides within 100 meters from each other.  He, too, has lost armored cars...I am awaiting his surrender.

Nidan1 still lounges on a beach, avoiding his impending doom.  My renovation project with high explosive will continue upon his return...I will await his surrender.

sburke, House Persiflage should not have a monopoly on verse in the Cesspool.  Break out the pipes and perform for the audience that love sonnet between the Aussie and his jumbuck....

I'd much prefer to just beat Emrys with the sticks and stones, or better yet hit him in the stones with a baseball bat.  Does that count as a stick?  Actually I guess he has no stones considering he won't do a pbem... fine just throw some at him, that way he can at least claim to have some.  Thank us Emrys.