The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

What are you 12? It was from the 2011 season. Must be poor taste then, or just poor.....well, just poor.

You have no idea how funny that first line is. I may have to PM you with that story.

Second the line is from Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" circa 1977. Bro either you are a youngster, or you are already senile. Either way get the f@@k off my lawn.

You have no idea how funny that first line is. I may have to PM you with that story.

Second the line is from Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" circa 1977. Bro either you are a youngster, or you are already senile. Either way get the f@@k off my lawn.

I knew that....I am a youngster, wot of it? More Cowbell.

O ye of little brain matter:

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalem_%28Zuid-Holland%29

The young knight PanzerMike was born and raised on the east side of the glorious town of Gorinchem, home of the renowned Floydian House. He used to practice his archery skills in the fields around Dalem with his fellow knights, amazing the peasants with his obvious talent. Although he no longer lives there, he still frequents his birthplace regularly and there is always much rejoicing by the people when he does so. The people of Dalem know how to celebrate their heroes. 

But I guess only a real Nederlander would understand, not the Jan-Kees..eeeh, Yankees in New Netherland on the other side of the Great Pond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee

Although Nederlands blood still runneth (diluted) through their veins, they seem to have all but forgotten about their superior pedigree. Alas, what a shame. 

Edited by PanzerMike

Lets see... time to check in on the Mutha Beautiful Thread. 

Old idjits still here:                                             Check

New idjits here:                                                 Check

Joebob delusions of grandour:                         Check

Boo still an idjit:                                                 See Point #1

Useless dribble going on:                                 Check Check

House Rune still going strong:                         Money Order

The more things change, the more things should be nuked from orbit.  Its the only way to be sure.

Carry on, carry on...

Rune

Lets see... time to check in on the Mutha Beautiful Thread. 

Old idjits still here:                                             Check

New idjits here:                                                 Check

Joebob delusions of grandour:                         Check

Boo still an idjit:                                                 See Point #1

Useless dribble going on:                                 Check Check

House Rune still going strong:                         Money Order

I'm here                                                             See Point #1

The more things change, the more things should be nuked from orbit.  Its the only way to be sure.

Carry on, carry on...

Rune

Fixed that for ya.

Noba.

Hmmmm...back from Spring Break, back from the Beach which is South.  What a lovely place now that LeBron has returned home...

What is that stench?!?  It smells of antiseptic, Preparation H and back cream.  Rune?!?!  He really exists?  Even 10 years ago, he was a whisper, a myth, a story told to young children at night to teach them to avoid the combination of candy and strange cars.  {Shiver}  I thought the name of the house Rune was related to a confused member who played card games at the mall on weekends.  

More importantly....UPDATES!!

After another embarrassing defeat, Noba was rattled and chose to attack as Canadians...Canadians!!  Everyone knows they are too nice to hurt anyone.  We all know how this one will end...

Nidan is grinding forward against my staunch defenses.  His gamey selection of a scenario where I defend against his armor with Soviet Breach squads does not deter me.  Oh, and he is a map edge hugger as well!  No problem, we all know how this will end....

Boo Radley coordinated with Nidan, it appears.  My brave but under gunned Canucks are defending against what appears to be a German armored division.  We are not worried, after all we are Canucks, and who can be mean to nice Canucks?!?  So yes, we all know how this will end....

Dalem is a small village in the Netherlands, right next to the town of Gorinchem. I grew up there and still live close by. And that ends our lesson for today peoples. Class dismissed.

I don't know you.  And as such, I can't hate you.  So in effect, you are beneath my hate.  And so my hate is above you, wearing a short skirt and no drawers.

So, in additional effect, my hate is taunting you with visions of what you cannot have, and should not want.

But it's above you, in all its hating glory.  And you want it, though you should not.

And I forgot to shave my hate.  Or did I forget?

You shall never know,

But the question shall burn your mind as a candle burns the moth that flies too close.

Here endeth the lesson.

Nurse? What pills did you give mr. dalem? This incoherent babbling gibberish can't be good! Give him the other pills. Yeah, that's right, the ones that say CAUTION - ONLY FOR HOPELESS CASES on the label. Hope they will do some good for mr. dalem. Fingers crossed!

Oh, and make sure that straightjacket is tight enough!

Edited by PanzerMike

Who owns this one?  It seems a bit untrained.

5,000 quatloos that it is, in fact, untrainable.

dalem (Swine that you are).

As far as I know, no one owns this one because as hard as it may be to believe, some things are just too yucky to rescue from the Island of Misfit Toys.

After all, DDT has been outlawed for some time now...