Enjoying 3.0

Lol, we just can't seem to get enough CM combat movies. I got this notice from Dropbox...

"Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Yeah Dropbox doesn't want to be a youtube replacement. You may want to post further videos elsewhere. Repost link for this when you do, was very much looking forward to viewing.

I am currently looking into a way to upload to youtube. It is telling me today atleast it will take about 5 min per Mb to upload so the video would take 2 days and 37 minutes to upload. The video was only an hour and thirty minutes with dropbox. Maybe its just youtube right now but I will try later to see if it improves or try and find a different way to send the video.

@Bloody Bill - I am curious as to the speed/type of your internet connection. Where I live up here in Maine didn't even have cable or high speed net until 2 years ago, and it doesn't take near that long to load videos to You Tube for me. I use the free version of FRAPS to record in game, then edit the bits together.

As mentioned earlier, lowering resolution will help considerably. I tend not to mess with anything over 480p, as size grows exponentially faster up to 720p.

Best of luck, was looking forward to watching v3.0 in action!

Unfortunately, I have DSL. Normally it is not this slow. I found the reason for the issue to be a Forrest fire that came down the ridge outside of the town I live in and one block was evacuated. My provider said there lines didn't go down but the service was severely slowed. I will try again tonight.

I use Fraps full version than edit with SonyVegas. I do record in HD so maybe lowering quality would be a good idea. I seem to only have video issues with CMBN but only when I have large files.

• 4 weeks later...