A plea...

BFC,..would it be possible to upload yellow plain camo German vehicles so that we modders could add camos to them? Hetzer, Nashorn, etc ...come to my mind but sure there are many more,...At the moment weathering is possible, but it's impossible to me with my actual skills to remove the stock camos and create new ones,...

Weeell... let me talk to MikeyD about it. He did most of the stock artwork.

The StuGs and StuHs should already be around somewhere in the Repository (I did those). At least one or two should be, although the textures changed somehat for CMRT so I'll have to rework them.

Thanks Earl, much appreciated, I know the Marder, The Stugs and the Grille are at the Repository, but nothing else. I made my last mod with the Grille plain yellow camo by MickeyD. I would like to do the same with others too, but if you guys decide that's not appropiate for whatever reason,...I will understand your decision anyway.

BFC,..would it be possible to upload yellow plain camo German vehicles so that we modders could add camos to them? Hetzer, Nashorn, etc ...come to my mind but sure there are many more,...At the moment weathering is possible, but it's impossible to me with my actual skills to remove the stock camos and create new ones,...

YEA we need some eastfront camo

Templates would indeed be great- for buildings and infantry, too.

In the meantime, try this to get the closest thing (in Photoshop):

-Duplicate the original background layer

-Filter/Stylize/Find edges

-Image/Adjustments/Hue&Saturation

-Take "Saturation" down to "-100"

The outline for the camo will still be visible, but far less of an issue when painting from scratch. You can now also use the new layer with an overlay to blend.

There may be an additional method to isolate the color before desaturation, but it looked too blended to me.

We're working on it - problem is Mikey lost most of his templates during a harddrive crash and everything afterwards was simply cobbled together as fast as possible to get you guys finished textures.

Meaning: It'll take some time, but I think we can give you what you want - just bear with us.

We're working on it - problem is Mikey lost most of his templates during a harddrive crash and everything afterwards was simply cobbled together as fast as possible to get you guys finished textures.

Meaning: It'll take some time, but I think we can give you what you want - just bear with us.

Great news. Thanks to all of you for doing this.

• 6 years later...