PBEM Opponents

Not new to CM, but I've only played 4-5 PBEM games against one player, all CMBN. Is there a clearing house for Opponents Wanted, here or elsewhere? The only site I'm aware of is The Blitz, and my impression is that the focus there is more competitive than I think I could produce. I am interested in casual play with patient, understanding opponents. Any suggestions? (I have everything in the latest family of CM (BN, CW, MG, FI, GL and RT, I loves me my CM. I also have Dropbox for turn exchanges).

Hello Flying Dutchman,

I have CM:BN & CW, and looking to play Computer Generated Maps & Units, Tiny-Small QB's, Meeting, Mixed Units, I also have Dropbox.

PM if interested and send email addy so I can send Dropbox to you...

Joe

Hi Dutchman

I'm still finding my feet in CMx2; the victim of four PBEM defeats to date, but getting better (I think :)). I have everything except CMFI, which I intend to purchase soon, and would be very willing to play any of the scenarios with you, your pick.

Let me know, cheers