When's the next add on for Red Thunder coming out?

Africa is not out of the question but it must be on their "to do after we've done everything else" list. As they start working backwards into Eastern Front more & more mid-war stuff will come into their hands. It'll be tempting for them to get double use out of the work. PzIIs and IIIs, short-barreled PzIVs, maybe Carro Armato M14/41. Now that I mention it I can't imagine them not doing a desert war title... eventually... before everyone retires. :)

If they did Kursk you could just use existing models, PZII, PZIII, and a bucket load of lend lease , Valentine, sherman, etc. mixed with partisans. I would also add Russ scouts with separate uniform tile so we can do the camo bunnysuit before next easter

You have all your's CM software on BF servers. No need for USB stick ;). Did I mention box? No boxing here... ;)

But you will need a big stick...

A

p.s. I'm drunk .............

LOL what are you trying to do, emulate a CM battle when the HQ staff is smashed?

I often have to do complete reloads for stuff, I like having copies within reach and if something happens to one, I don't have to wait for it to download again. :D

Everyone (the Beta team included) was surprised by how soon BFC came out with CMFI mainland module. So its impossible to guess which direction they're going to jump, or when... or why. :)

Actually it's quite easy to guess, but very difficult to guess correctly. ;)

I often have to do complete reloads for stuff, I like having copies within reach and if something happens to one, I don't have to wait for it to download again.

The very reason I always go for the DL+disk option. It loads much faster off the disk and I don't have to worry about getting a corrupted file due to mis-transmission.

Michael