endof battle music stolen???

I dont know, if they made the birdsounds themselfs or not. the point is:" The end of battle music is Wargame European escalation! and as far as I know, many developers had themselfs in stupid law****. I just want to prevent that because it might be the end of Battlefront and I really like their games! would be horrorble when eugen would send lawyers!

The link is the evidence!

Not to mention the fact that CM has been using that music since long before Wargame European Whatever came out.

If the track you linked is what you mean, it's not even the same music. It's just the same genre.

EDIT: post below mine has the scoop.

Yup, there is no exclusivity with the contract music we purchased the rights to. It could be in 1000 things and there'd be no problems. Had we known it was in another game we might have selected something else, though, simply to not be a copy cat :D

Steve

Yeah, its a bit of a well-known track and heavily associated with the Wargame series.

It always amuses me when people think that game companies compose their own music :P

Of course it's bought from a composer or music conglomorate. And anyone can buy it. There is rarely a piece of music that cannot be bought for a game (with star wars and the like being the obvious exceptions)

I'd like to use the occasion and say that I both very much like the opening and the end of game music. In fact much better than BN or FI.

What is especially nice is that the opening music has a very slow start. So when you switch forth and back with the program my ears don't get assaulted with a fanfare of music every time. :)

Not to mention the fact that CM has been using that music since long before Wargame European Whatever came out.

If the track you linked is what you mean, it's not even the same music. It's just the same genre.

EDIT: post below mine has the scoop.

You should hear the End of battle music and the other song UNTIL the END! It is the same music and not the same Genre! Its a cut out of the full track! And in which other game they used that music? May be you can tell me!

It always amuses me when people think that game companies compose their own music :P

Of course it's bought from a composer or music conglomorate. And anyone can buy it. There is rarely a piece of music that cannot be bought for a game (with star wars and the like being the obvious exceptions)

Yeah! Most Developers buy professionals to make the music, I know, but its relativ unusual, that you have the same music in different games. Normally its theft as war as I know! When it isnt in this point its good. I just made my thoughts because of this. So far I never had the experience to hear the same music twice in different games!