New file at the Repository: Tiger by the Tail (2014-03-15)

Hey Umlaut, the scenario sounds cool but I can't get the scenario to load up. It gets as far as 74% and then just sits and locks me out and then back to the desktop. It happened 3 times in a row the same way and I gave up and posted this. I have the most current game version loaded...............Has anyone else gotten this result when loading the scenario? I always can load everyone's scenarios unless there is a version incompatibility etc.

Hi Bob

Sorry to hear that. :(

My guess is that is might be a out-of-memory problem, since I haven´t heard of any others having that problem. That would be plausible because the map is very large.

I´m no expert when it comes to these sorts of problems, so unfortunately I can´t think of much you can do.

The only thing I can suggest is this: Try downloading my other scenario using this map, Seizing Ciembienne (http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=112838).

If you´re having problems loading this scenario too, then the reason probably is that the scenario is too large for your computer.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Umlaut thanks for the advise. And yes, this is quite large for my PC which is set at the "best" settings plus I have the 1 million mods plus for this game loaded in my "Z" file so I tried lowering the graphic rating to "better" but got the same results. I removed the entire "Z" file keeping my settings at "best" for now and that was the trick and I got the scenario to load and I'm glad I did. Yes, I agree with the others, this is a great looking map. Now, on with playing this scenario and later playing CW Seizing Ciembienne scenario loaded the same way.