Some detail-questions

Mr.X

I have three questions about CMRT:

1. Which period of the war, we will be able to play? May 44 to September 44?

2. Will there be three huge front regions (North, Middle and South) like in CMBB?

3. There is one German Campaign announced - which region or better which specific period, units and actions will this one include?

Regards

Frank

The full game with all the modules will take you right up through VE day 1945. The initial basegame starts June 22 and takes you through to September 30.

Currently there are two 'regions', 'Soviet Union' and 'Eastern Europe' which mostly means Poland in this time period. More to come with modules. The working title had been 'CM:Bagration' so Bagration is their primary focus.

There are two Regions right now:

Soviet Union (which we can subdivide in the future)

Eastern Europe (think "Poland" for the most part)

The Regions, at the moment, pretty much offer graphical differences. Mostly with buildings. More Regions can be added as we go along.

The Soviet campaign is focused on the breakthrough near Oshra, the German campaign is about the counter attack at Radzymin, Poland. It was pretty tough to find a subject for the Germans that did not involve them being routed and destroyed.

Steve

Thanks, MikeyD and Steve,

it is actually difficult to find successful German actions during this period of the war. There were some interesting counter-attacks, if one looks at the more local scale. An interesting aspect is the action of some of the German Tiger-Battalions in this region. I have asked, because I am searching some options for creating a German Campaign.

Regards

Frank

The full game with all the modules will take you right up through VE day 1945. The initial basegame starts June 22 and takes you through to September 30.

Currently there are two 'regions', 'Soviet Union' and 'Eastern Europe' which mostly means Poland in this time period. More to come with modules. The working title had been 'CM:Bagration' so Bagration is their primary focus.

Cityfighting in the Ruined Berlin? In this Engine??? call me hooked!

The full game with all the modules will take you right up through VE day 1945. The initial basegame starts June 22 and takes you through to September 30

Ahhh -- Sept 30 is later on the calendar than I thought the base game would allow. Perfect! Can you tell us whether there's any discernible seasonal change to the foliage and terrain for a Sept. 30 scenario than for one set in June or July?

For example, bare trees and foliage and bare or autumn brush?

I ask because I'll be staging a campaign in the last week of Sept-first week of Oct., (albeit in 1942) and I want to determine whether it's going to look right for that time of year or whether a mod will be needed to get things right.