What happened to Meach and Mishga?

They were a huge part of the CMSF community and seems they've been MIA ever since CMBN came out? You guy's still out there? Anybody know how they are doing? Well, hopefully they'll show up when Black Sea is announced.

Mord.

Hey, Mord!

How are you doing? Me and the Wifey are doing fine but we kinda dropped off the main boards as we were very kindly invited to become beta testers so we went "behind the curtain" and I found that I didn't post as much on the outer boards. Couple that with band-life being an absolute pain in the butt and then we had a mini-meach.

Leo is almost 18 months now! The guys wanted me to call him Norman D. Meach but he didn't look like a Norman when he popped out. Mishga is doing great but being a full time mum to three kids, two profoundly autistic and being the support network/manager for a wannabe lead-guitarist means she has her hands full.

I hope you are all good and life is treating you well.

Kindest regards, Meach, Mish, Abi, Tygan and Leo.

Hey, Mord!

How are you doing? Me and the Wifey are doing fine but we kinda dropped off the main boards as we were very kindly invited to become beta testers so we went "behind the curtain" and I found that I didn't post as much on the outer boards. Couple that with band-life being an absolute pain in the butt and then we had a mini-meach.

Leo is almost 18 months now! The guys wanted me to call him Norman D. Meach but he didn't look like a Norman when he popped out. Mishga is doing great but being a full time mum to three kids, two profoundly autistic and being the support network/manager for a wannabe lead-guitarist means she has her hands full.

All the best you and family Meach and Mishga .Thank you for all the CMSF work you did.

My daughter has Aspergers Syndrome..same as her Mum. Just me and my daughter now.

Sounds like you have your hands full.

Hey, Mord!

My daughter has Aspergers Syndrome..same as her Mum. Just me and my daughter now.

Sounds like you have your hands full.

I hear you, mate.

It's difficult and probably the most challenging thing I have ever had to deal with. Army service included! It's certainly taught me a lot about compassion and empathy.

How old is your girl now? My oldest is almost 9 and the middle girl is almost 7.

12 mate. My Ex was extreme hardwork.. thankfully Freja isn't as bad.she has been classed as gifted\talented at school which is great..her school work across the board is fantastic. Socially though it can be an issue..she is a proper girl geek..loves her computer games etc.

I wouldn't know where I'd be without her though. I live for her. Most likely I'd still be in the midst of heroin and Crack addiction if I didn't have her to bring up and love.

Kids are fantastic and I think it makes it extra special when they aren't "normal" so to speak. It's all part of the rich tapestry of life and if we didn't have high functioning autism our civilisation certainly wouldn't be as advanced as it is today.

If you ever need to have a chat I'm here mate.

Glad to hear you guys are alive and kicking. I've been meaning to make this thread for months. Congrats on the new addition to the brood.

I am doing pretty good. Things could be worse.

Hope you guys will be more visible in the future.

Mord.

12 mate. My Ex was extreme hardwork.. thankfully Freja isn't as bad.she has been classed as gifted\talented at school which is great..her school work across the board is fantastic. Socially though it can be an issue..she is a proper girl geek..loves her computer games etc.

I wouldn't know where I'd be without her though. I live for her. Most likely I'd still be in the midst of heroin and Crack addiction if I didn't have her to bring up and love.

Kids are fantastic and I think it makes it extra special when they aren't "normal" so to speak. It's all part of the rich tapestry of life and if we didn't have high functioning autism our civilisation certainly wouldn't be as advanced as it is today.

If you ever need to have a chat I'm here mate.

Amen. I can't agree more. Your little girl sounds wonderful and you must be really proud of her and rightly so!

I appreciate the offer for chatting. It's good to know I have someone who can relate to what's going on! If you use facebook you can catch me on there. Chris Meacham is my name and my avatar is a lion playing a guitar... Yeah, I know... it's how I roll :D Or Twitter @Meachicus if you prefer.

Glad to hear you guys are alive and kicking. I've been meaning to make this thread for months. Congrats on the new addition to the brood.

I am doing pretty good. Things could be worse.

Hope you guys will be more visible in the future.

Mord.

Heya, Mr Mord!

Thanks for asking after us. We can but try to pop in now and again. Glad to hear you are doing good.

Thanks, Buzz. It was a real pleasure to help out the community but truth be told Mishga did 90% of all the hard work.

Then please pass along to Mishga our appreciation. Sounds like you both (and Wodin) have your arms full. The world is a better place with more compassion and empathy.

Hello everyone! Its great to hear from you and apologies for dropping off the radar, life just sort of took over and stole all my time and energy lol

Good to hear your doing OK Mord and thank you for asking after us, it was lovely to get a nudge about this post.

Buzz it was our pleasure to be involved with the community and the game, it seems like a lifetime ago and I thought everyone would have forgotten about me by now.

Hey Wodin life is indeed a crazy journey sometimes and as much as I wouldn't change Abi for the world despite her issues, I'd give up anything to hear Tygan talk but we keep trying to help her communicate, to progress and most importantly to be happy! Leo on the other hand we have to try to stop him mountaineering on the furniture :)

"Buzz it was our pleasure to be involved with the community and the game, it seems like a lifetime ago and I thought everyone would have forgotten about me by now. "

Forgotten? No indeed. I got the CMSF Mac Bundle @ a year ago and have saved & used some of you QB maps (Mishga ME Search and Destroy 800x1040 - just one example) for some great times. Still use Mark Ezra's fine work as well.

Wise words... Be Happy and Enjoy Life.