In the Market-Garden episode of BoB they managed to collect:

75mm Shermans

Cromwells (!!)

A Stug III

A JagdPanther (!!)

...and one of those Kelly's Hero's, Saving Private Ryan Tiger Is (converted T-34/85).

No Fireflys tho' - pity.

And I'm always amazed by just how "nippy" that Jagdpanther is as it roars out into the street and takes another shot. ( fair play to BFC tho', it rocks quite a bit :D )

That was some good modeling as I could have sworn that JgPV was real.

The give away with most of these film replicas is the road wheels.

These links have some good shots of the conversions in BoB. Surprisingly a Land Rover was used for the Sdkfz 222.

http://filmpanzer.squarespace.com/journal/2006/6/4/band-of-brothers-panzer-nostalgia.html

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/band-of-brothers-%E2%80%93-a-few-nostalgic-words-and-a-photographic-retrospective.htm/8

Not sure if this has been posted before but here is really good news clip of a German guy making his own Tiger I by himself. Had to name it after his pissed off wife lol.

Wow. Great clip.

Gonna show that to my spouse to make her realise how lucky she is :)

Not sure if this has been posted before but here is really good news clip of a German guy making his own Tiger I by himself. Had to name it after his pissed off wife lol.

My favorite scene was the one where he's showing her the Tiger plans and she fakes interest. I thought of my wife and how that would never happen.

Yes, it works. Great pics.

Was that Bovington?

No it was the War and Peace show in Kent, an annual spectacular! They normally gather the largest collection of military vehicles and reenactors in Europe and put on a good show with mock battles etc. plenty of great hardware on display.

Bovington is great too but mainly static displays.