Mod Preview: Market Garden Portraits

Mord

Thanks. Glad you guys like them.

excellent!

How about the 59th ID? :D

Guess what? You've had the 59th all along. I just did a look and I actually have a set of portraits mislabeled...you should be asking "How about the 56th ID?" I made a mistake and named the 59th, the 56th. Go figure.

So, request granted!

Mord.

Thanks for these Mord, very much appreciated. These Mods enhance the game for me over the stock graphics.

Cheers

You're welcome. I enjoy making them...when I am not pulling my hair out and cussing at my screen. I have so many options that it can get tedious as hell trying to remember to not forget a style. Makes for slow going at times.

One little surprise that I am adding for you guys is I am doing all the US formations (like was done for the Brits and Canuckians in CW) for Infantry and Armor. So, there will be folder options with a division patch background and small regimental DUIs.

Like so, 3rd Infantry Division, 7th Infantry Regiment.

6zm.bmp

Mord.

Thanks. Glad you guys like them.

Guess what? You've had the 59th all along. I just did a look and I actually have a set of portraits mislabeled...you should be asking "How about the 56th ID?" I made a mistake and named the 59th, the 56th. Go figure.

So, request granted!

Mord.

Wow now that is what I call service! LOL