large bridge pathfinding

just had my wirblewind teleport itself to the far side of the river in the "men can only die once scenario" and it won't cross the large arnhem bridge back to the german side. i can put waypoints up to the last pylon before going over water and after that all the waypoints point back to the wrong side of the river. i have a save game file

Hmm that sounds the same bug as a current cmfi battle I am having at primosole bridge. My units will move over full length of bridge until exit at other end, where they then turn around and head back over bridge to find a waypoint further downstream !

I have pm'd the scenario designer thinking it might be a map fault but it's exactly as you describe here.

Might be the left click compatibility ATI option setting..do you have it ticked? If so untick it. Might work.

no, i have a nvidea card. i gave it movement orders to move from the side road up onto the main road on my side of the river and next thing i know it's on the other side of the river.

which kinda kills the battle because if i can't cross the bridge i doubt xxx corps will be crossing to save the brit paras

just bumping this in case battlefront is interested in seeing the file

I will try to file a report for this for you. Can you list your system specs for us? I don't have a drop box account but maybe one of the other testers who do might be able to get your save file from you unless you want to try e-mailing it to me (the file might be really big though so I don't know if that's viable).

I will try to file a report for this for you. Can you list your system specs for us? I don't have a drop box account but maybe one of the other testers who do might be able to get your save file from you unless you want to try e-mailing it to me (the file might be really big though so I don't know if that's viable).

I've got one, pm if you need any info.

I can send in a save game on the cmfi scenario if that helps. I've still got a unit laying at the bridge end trying to exit! He can't go back across full span without getting cut down. Who should I send too at BFC? I have now tried picking every adjacent exit hex to the bridge end but every time the infantry unit about faces and tries to recross the bridge span.

I can send in a save game on the cmfi scenario if that helps. I've still got a unit laying at the bridge end trying to exit! He can't go back across full span without getting cut down. Who should I send too at BFC? I have now tried picking every adjacent exit hex to the bridge end but every time the infantry unit about faces and tries to recross the bridge span.

It appears that sburke was generous enough to offer his assistance so you can probably pm him about your save game.