Cool stuff Market Garden

I am just playing the first battle in the new German campaign and in the 3rd turn had a German Panzerschreck guy fire his tube from the first floor of a building killing a British PIAT guy in another building about 50m aways. Made me chuckle :D

No suppression on the team btw, but the building is rather large.

Any similar or otherwise cool events for any of you guys?

I am just playing the first battle in the new German campaign and in the 3rd turn had a German Panzerschreck guy fire his tube from the first floor of a building killing a British PIAT guy in another building about 50m aways. Made me chuckle :D

No suppression on the team btw, but the building is rather large.

Any similar or otherwise cool events for any of you guys?

Wait...you can fire screcks from inside buildings in Market Garden??

I assaulted a bunker from the side with a us para team, by issuing a quick move towards the bunker and then a blast move. The team moved to within one action spot of the bunker and rained about 4-5 grenades and a demo charge on to it, knocking it out. I have read that demo charge throwing can be a bit random but this manoeuvre went like clockwork.

The remote top mounted MG on the late Stug III G is also very smart.

I assaulted a bunker from the side with a us para team, by issuing a quick move towards the bunker and then a blast move. The team moved to within one action spot of the bunker and rained about 4-5 grenades and a demo charge on to it, knocking it out. I have read that demo charge throwing can be a bit random but this manoeuvre went like clockwork.

I had the same experience. Five or six grenades and a DC cleared the bunker. I think there were two survivors who came out shooting. If only the demo had gone into the bunker...

Michael