Wehrmacht uniform mod

LOL. He just released it. All you have to do is right click on the pics and save. Make sure you rename them properly and convert them to 24bit Bmps and you could use them right now.

Mord.

Not so easy my American friend, this file just 1 file from first part of my mod, don't think that you smarter than others ;-))))))))

LOL. Yeah, I just meant for the ones you posted.

The full mod looks great btw. Nice work. I'll definitely be adding the splinter camo to my Germs.

Mord.

Attention - if you want see all models of this mod, you must choose in editor Appearance - mixed camo, not in all scenarios used this setting.

Baron, would you please consider to release the same mod, but without the Italian camo? Your work in itself is beautiful, but I never liked that camo pattern much. Same for the Waffen SS.

Looks really good, J!

I would like to adjust them so there are more grey uniforms and maybe only a couple camo'd in the mix. I am assuming there are some of the camo'd files that are duplicates(?).

I am hoping that there are some duped files, so it is it as simple as deleting a few extra duped ones so the system selects more of the grey.

If there are no camo duplicates (I looked and could not easily tell), then presumably one can simply make dupes of the grey uniforms and they will get selected more frequently by the random selection system employed by the game.

Looks really good, J!

I would like to adjust them so there are more grey uniforms and maybe only a couple camo'd in the mix. I am assuming there are some of the camo'd files that are duplicates(?).

I am hoping that there are some duped files, so it is it as simple as deleting a few extra duped ones so the system selects more of the grey.

If there are no camo duplicates (I looked and could not easily tell), then presumably one can simply make dupes of the grey uniforms and they will get selected more frequently by the random selection system employed by the game.

No duplicates, if you want more grey uniform just delete some camo files, but don't forget that you must have no number missing in file names, for example - smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 2, smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 3, smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 4, etc.