New book due out by Jason D Mark!

Jason D Mark is about to bring out "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" which is anything like his previous books is a must buy\own. Island of Fire and the Cholm book are two are got as pressies at Xmas!.

I have a fairly substantial military history library and the two Jason's books I own are my favourite reads out of all of them. Island of Fire is actually my prize possession. So I'm certain "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" will be just as good. Expensive but as anyone who has read his books will tell you, worth every penny.

For those of you that own "Island of Fire", this book is essentially a "prequel" because it covers the fighting in the Barrikady Gun Factory from 16 October to 10 November 1942 in great detail.

When CM finally gets to this period of the East Front both Island of fire and this new one will be excellent resources for user made scenarios.

http://www.leapinghorseman.com/proddetail.php?prod=9780992274900&cat=5

Jason D Mark is about to bring out "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" which is anything like his previous books is a must buy\own. Island of Fire and the Cholm book are two are got as pressies at Xmas!.

I have a fairly substantial military history library and the two Jason's books I own are my favourite reads out of all of them. Island of Fire is actually my prize possession. So I'm certain "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" will be just as good. Expensive but as anyone who has read his books will tell you, worth every penny.

How do you know it if it's not out yet?

Granted he meant if anything like his previous books but I am not sure how he could have been any clearer other than to say

Redwolf I do not have this yet, but it might be good. I only say that because his other books were good, but I have not read it yet so we don't really know.