alien death ray?

Lethaface,

Well, his 70 ton weight figure shorted out my brain, so, rather like the mythical shoal water sounding in Mark Twain's "The River Pilot," I went haring off to frantically recalculate based on what had to be a Sturmtiger. For the record, the Brummbar weighs not 70 tons, but 31. A vanilla Sherman comes in at 33.4 tons.

Regards,

John Kettler

right.. sturm tiger...

big big booooom

ITs very interesting when you cannot see the enemy.. I would like these to be re classified as a non direct weapon, like a waspe

seriously not what you want anywhere near the enemy...

I had this darn keyhole guy suppressed, at least I thought I did..

What a nightmare.. one road, muddy boggy fields around it.. and mines.. and rolling terrain so you cannot see the reverse slope... AAAHHH!

kaaboooom

freeeman,

I grow more and more confused here. There is only one CM game I know of which has the Sturmtiger. That's CMBB of CMx1 fame. There can't possibly be a Sturmtiger in Italy, since there never were any there and, so far as I know, assuredly aren't any in CMFI or GL. Yet you keep talking about a Sturmpanzer VI, which is why I immediately thought "Oh, Sturmtiger," a view which you seem to hold based on quoting me a 70 ton weight, the VI designator and the word Sturmtiger.

Unless we're in some alternate history version of the game, though, all you can have is the Brummbar AKA Sturmpanzer IV, which is something altogether different in weight, chassis type, armament, armor configuration and more. There is no Sturmpanzer VI in any case, since the Sturmtiger's official designation was Sturmmörserwagen 606/4 mit 38 cm RW 61.

Please clarify for us what specific AFV's obliteration turned your screen white and left such an impressive in-game crater.

Regards,

John Kettler