Lets hear about the greatest tactical game ever

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad I found CM before Toto Washlet found me. I mean, there's only so many hours in the day...

Ahh but those moments should be as enjoyable as you can make them. :P I actually got mine as a sort of house warming gift/gift for my wife who had just had surgery. It was a nice treat. It is really hard to go back once you are used to it. I tell myself it has improved my CM play as I am... hmm how does the commercial go .. more refreshed?

I can just imagine how that conversation might go...in my house, at least. "Honey how about a night out for some quality time with my beloved? On second thought, let's stay home tonight."

So yes, I can understand why Toto Washlet might be considered among the greatest "tactical" weapons ever introduced to the gaming community. It means more face time with CM.

Didnt have much time to write this afternoon, actually i wanted to write a sentence more or two about TacOps but instead i ended up posting about a flying toilet. Anyways, i think TacOps doesnt compete against CMx2 but is rather a great addition. When i consider tactics there i think like "What would i do/ What would it look like in Combat Mission?". On the other hand, TacOps made me a more considerate CM player as it tought me about the importance of keeping a mobile reserve. I had done that in CM before but the smaller CM battlefields usually make it not that much of an issue since for example the TOW missile launcher in CMSF can usually deliver effective fire from one edge of the map to the other, so you dont have to worry that much about whats a units ETA at some location.

BTW if anyone of you is still playing TacOps, drop me a PM, i d love to try out playing vs a human opponent.